KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Crazy Stupid Love

Crazy Stupid Love
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Crazy Stupid Love

This was a movie I dont think made it to the theaters this year.If it did,I dont remember it.I highly recommend this movie to everybody here.Good fun film.The end of the film is really funny.You should rent it and see it.I just saw this movie the other night.fun film.Here is a trailer to give you an idea what it like and who is in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 09:53 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i saw the trailer for this a while ago.. never really been a ryan gosling fan.. emma stone seems ok, really waiting to see her as gwen stacy though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 07:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

From the trailer it looked pretty funny, but not really my scene, I'm more a fan of action/adventure movies. I like comedy sometimes but I'm afraid it'll slide too far into the serious romantic angle like Bruce Almighty and many others tended to do so...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 08:09 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The first half of the trailer looked entertaining, but then it gets too sappy. I also can't see Emma Stone as a "game changer" for Gosling when she still looks like a kid and is still only college aged.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:44 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It was in theaters and did fairly well. I normally don't pay much attention to romantic comedies, but this one may have edge enough to make me rent it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 12:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The movie looks ok but I think I will wait until it comes on either my movie channels or on dvd.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 02:50 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I plan on watching this sometime over the next couple days. I really like the cast, for the most part. I'll return with my thoughts on the movie

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 02:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
The first half of the trailer looked entertaining, but then it gets too sappy. I also can't see Emma Stone as a "game changer" for Gosling when she still looks like a kid and is still only college aged.

yeah that was really my only problem I had with the movie was I can see why he would go after her but why we SHE fall for him though knowing he is a womanizer and everything and she wouldnt have fallen in love with him in such a short period of time but hey,this movie isnt supposed to be realistic or anything so its all good.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 06:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

The movie was good. Really funny when Goslings character is teaching Steve Carrel how to dress, talk to women etc...

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 04:56 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote