KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mama

Mama
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mama

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 09:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

it looks good not including the mama name..lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:17 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It's based off of this short film. I'm happy to see this being made into a feature length film.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nice short film. Looking forward to it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 03:57 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

saw the trailer yesterday before Resident Evil: Retribution came on..

this looks interesting, might go see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

So far, the reviews have been favorable. I read that the scares are really nothing spectacular, but the movie, itself, is very well done.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 09:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

You guys check it out and let me know what you think.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 10:56 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I was disappointed by it. Not really scary or suspenseful. CGI wasn't that great either.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

bring on the sequel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You guys check it out and let me know what you think.

You sound like the type of person who sends his girlfriend down to the basement to check out the scary noises. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 01:34 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Saw it last night. Absolutely terrible. People were laughing at the end. If there's one movie you avoid this year make it this one.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 07:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by quanchi112
Saw it last night. Absolutely terrible. People were laughing at the end. If there's one movie you avoid this year make it this one.

Can you expand on the "absolutely terrible"?

I mean yeah that's only a trailer above posted but it looks pretty decent in the acting & suspense...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 04:31 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Can you expand on the "absolutely terrible"?

I mean yeah that's only a trailer above posted but it looks pretty decent in the acting & suspense...
Predicability in terms of scares. Plot was generic as generic can be. The special effects even seemed sub par. The ending which was supposed to tie it all together sealed the deal. Epic failure. The ending had me laughing because it was so downright stupid. See it and tell me what you think.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 06:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by quanchi112
. See it and tell me what you think.

I'm not sure there's even a release date yet for Australia?

Kaz will know...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I'm not sure there's even a release date yet for Australia?

Kaz will know...

Why me?

you've got access to the internet so look it up yourself.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I was actually giving you a compliment mate.

You seem to be always the first to post new movies, pics & info up.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:54 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Interesting premise. Surprisingly sufficient child actors (especially the original kid at the beginning before the time skip). Jessica Chastain, who is always great. Decent cinematography unfortunately paired with an under whelming score doesn't go a long way to create foreboding atmosphere. Predictable jump scars and some truly laughable scenes (I lost it laughing when that wig was sliding across the hardwood). Terrible ending... although that's pretty much par for the course with ghost story movies, so it's hardly a deal breaker.

Better than The Haunting in "insert place here" type movies that come out ever year, but nothing really not worthy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Went with my friend, and his sister to see this. It wasn't that creepy while the dream sequences with the kids being really the worst parts, but cgi the Mama was a bad idea. It got just laughable when she got shown fully because of that. But the hair crawling across the floor was very hilarious. And when the doctor decides to go out into the woods alone without telling anyone my friend who is mexican said 'Only white people would do something stupid like that." which had me laughing and saying 'No way I'd do that.' I liked the movie up until the end, but the end did kind of surprise me with not everyone being killed. And Lily had to ruin it all when everyone almost got away.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 10:04 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kento
my friend who is mexican said 'Only white people would do something stupid like that."

You shouldn't associate with racist.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Robtard
You shouldn't associate with racist.
laughing He gets stuff back at him too. It's just jokes

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 10:23 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote