KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » HIGHLANDER Remake

HIGHLANDER Remake
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

HIGHLANDER Remake

Ryan Reynolds cast as Highlander

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 01:48 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I can taste vomit in my mouth.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 01:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

How is that even new news?

i remember hearing about this last year.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 05:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

It was a rumour last year...prior to Reynolds actually signing the contract.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 05:21 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I see

i'm knocking down the movie just yet, going to see how Ryan Reynolds does his scottish accent first.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 05:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bout time. Not sure about Van Wilder though. He better not try to be funny.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 05:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

The end of days are truly coming!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 06:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

like the first highlander film.. love the tv series..

ryan reynolds is a joke.. this will flop

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Casper Whitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movies were stupid, series were even more stupid.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:41 PM
Casper Whitey is currently offline Click here to Send Casper Whitey a Private Message Find more posts by Casper Whitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I liked the first film, it's cheesy retarded, but it's one of those guilty pleasures from my childhood.

Connery playing an Egyptian, dressed as a Spaniard; wielding a Katana while speaking in a Scottish accent. Pure lolz.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Casper Whitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK yeah the first movie was OK.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:47 PM
Casper Whitey is currently offline Click here to Send Casper Whitey a Private Message Find more posts by Casper Whitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I see

i'm knocking down the movie just yet, going to see how Ryan Reynolds does his scottish accent first.

Should be funny to watch him try.

He already looks like an alcoholic, now he'll sound like one (beats his typical gay androgynous metro voice).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 11:47 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Here we are born to be kings of the....lol

I use to have a crush on Highlander when I was a kid. Think it's because he was always showing his bum naked on tv and having sex with everyone....lol (hairy ass monkey)

Ryan Reynolds as Highlander No way Jose! He does this weird thing with his voice where he starts talking all serious then pauses as if he's asking a Q. Has anyone noticed this weird trait?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 05:09 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Highlander II: The Quickening was probably the worst movie in the history of movies.

And on another note I'm more of a Duncan Macleod fan then Connor MacLeod.

Last edited by rudester on Dec 5th, 2012 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 05:26 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by rudester
Highlander II: The Quickening was probably the worst movie in the history of movies.

And on another note I'm more of a Duncan Macleod fan then Connor MacLeod.

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by rudester

If your referring about them being aliens in that sequel, Go and watch the director's cut.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:07 AM
rudester
Tommy

Haven't watched it. Will do. I'm sorry but highlander being from the planet zeist, I mean the planet itself sounds like a yeast infection; if it wasn't for the original actors I wouldn't have taken the movie seriously. The bad alien robots just looked silly but then again it was the 90's and there was a lot of fake sets and customs going around. It was a low budget movie you could tell. Worst Sequels of All Time, i'd just skip to Highlander 3, which was really good. The aliens stole the flying skateboards from back-to-the-future...lol

Last edited by rudester on Dec 5th, 2012 at 08:05 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:01 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also why is there sequels to it in the first place, When the whole point of the Quickening is so there can only be one immortal left.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:07 AM
steverules_2

Not sure if this is worse or less worse than him being rumored as the next batman...I guess less since it's batman

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 04:14 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I would prefer an accomplished swordsman/actor playing the part of Connor.

Like the guy who played D'Artagnan in The Musketeer...Justin Chambers.

An accomplished swordsman. The role doesn't require someone like Reynolds.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:15 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote