KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hitman reboot

Hitman reboot
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hitman reboot

Hitman as in the one that's based on the games is getting a reboot

Paul Walker is attached and is Retitled as Agent 47

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/...walker.html?rss

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 12:10 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Paul f'n Walker. blink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 02:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i thought timothy olyphant was an ok 47..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 05:56 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Walker as 47? sick

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 08:39 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

depending on the script this has promise

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 09:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
depending on the script this has promise

No it doesn't.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 12:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The movie has promise. But not with Walker. He literally sounds exactly the same in every movie. He's a robot. Which while I admit would be good for Hitman, as he rarely shows emotion. Walker just isn't a good fit imo.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 12:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

As i said elsewhere on here

quote:
Can't see why they can't get David Bateson to actually portray the character he has done tv & movie work himself.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:00 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paul Walker?....**** sake...Next you'll be telling me they're getting Ryan Renolds to play Connor Macleod in a Highlander reboot.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:04 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Kazenji
As i said elsewhere on here

Bateson would be perfect for 47. Right age, right build. Hell, 47 is Bateson. Give him a few months to get in shape for the role and you'd have a perfect guy. And they wouldn't have to pay him as much as they do Walker.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:05 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
getting Ryan Renolds to play Connor Macleod in a Highlander reboot.

"There can be only one!" *takes off shirt and flexes* *makes a quick quip*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...And the Kurgan will be played by Matthew Mconaghgwrgpwgwy

It'll just be the two of them taking their shirts off and flexing while Gangnam style plays over and over.

And here was me thinking Bullet to the Head would have the gayest scene of the year.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:08 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're probably going to want to hit something when Reynold's tries to speak in a Scottish accent.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt....Not that Lambert was exactly blessed with a great Scottish accent....but RYAN CVNTING REYNOLDS?

It gives me "the fear".

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:12 AM
Ascendancy

Originally posted by KingD19
The movie has promise. But not with Walker. He literally sounds exactly the same in every movie. He's a robot. Which while I admit would be good for Hitman, as he rarely shows emotion. Walker just isn't a good fit imo.

Can't be any worse than T.O. He was a horrible pick for that role. As for Walker, Running Scared was enough for me to give him a free pass to be predictable in other films because he acted on a much higher level on that one. My thoughts on it anyway.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 03:40 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I never said Olyphant was good for the role, but at least he's a good actor. He's amazing in Justified.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 04:05 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
No it doesn't.

it might, just depends

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 06:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Honestly, what was wrong with the first one? Sure, Olyphant could have been meaner and not had so much dialogue but I really can't see them making a film much better than the one they already did.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 07:44 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Honestly, what was wrong with the first one? Sure, Olyphant could have been meaner and not had so much dialogue but I really can't see them making a film much better than the one they already did.

thumb up
There was nothing wrong with the 1st one it was a good movie....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:06 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Martin

for me at least i did like it, but I wanted a better story and a little bit more violence

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 08:11 PM