KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Blomkamp's Alien film

Blomkamp's Alien film
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

New ALIEN movie from Neill Blomkamp actually happening, it seems.

Link:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi.../news/?a=115456

Still getting Prometheus 2. Cautiously optimistic on this, tbh.

Hope it's not bullshit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Must have worked out a good deal with Fox, Couple of weeks back Neill wasn't ready to do it and Fox wanted to see another one.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 07:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I wanna say I can't wait for this but...I don't wanna get my hopes up

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 10:30 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If anyone could shit out a good Alien film, it's him. He's already got the aesthetic and tone down pat.

If he can just resist the urge to cast a shitton of irritating south africans, we'll be golden. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 10:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hope it's an Alien and not Aliens sequel.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 02:24 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Blomkamp in charge, I dare say it'll be good.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:23 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i like Neil, but all his movies look the same. Not saying they're the same thematically (though, they kinda are), i just mean they share a certain aesthetic... they look like they could exist in the same universe. Not sure if this is really a complaint or a bad thing, it's just odd to me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:44 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
If anyone could shit out a good Alien film, it's him. He's already got the aesthetic and tone down pat.

If he can just resist the urge to cast a shitton of irritating south africans, we'll be golden. thumb up

Whet the fuok is your preblam wit Souuth AfriKans, man

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

the man hates Charlize Theron, he's clearly a big flaming 'mo.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:00 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He's a down-low brother

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Definitely in on this.

Love Alien

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:27 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not gonna hold out any hope until I see a trailer and even then gonna keep a good hold on a large chunk of skepticism.

And also gonna hope that it isn't in any way connected to that crap fest that was Prometheus.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm skeptical about this. Then again, I am not really much of a fan of Blomkamp. He indulges in too many idiotic stereotypes and it irritates me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:26 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just don't have matt damon star lmao..

will see though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Reading the article, really hope S. Weaver isn't part of this, much prefer a fresh story that isn't anchored down too severely with set canon and with all new characters. eg making the film take place between Aliens and Alien 3.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 09:30 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Simon Pegg should be in it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 11:35 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Simon Pegg should be in it.

No, no. Fran Drescher, Gilbert Gottfried, and the guy who says "David" a lot in Independence Day. They would be great together. Oh, and Ron Perlman for some series continuity.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 11:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why isn't Ridley Scott doing it?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:05 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Look at the second act of Prometheus, that's why

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:07 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Look at the second act of Prometheus, that's why

How rude

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:10 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote