KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Widow solo film

Black Widow solo film
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Black Widow solo film

So looks like this might actually be happening, eventually:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...lack-widow-film

Old Post May 9th, 2016 08:55 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Time for a good female comic book movie to be made, After the rubbish we got with Elektra & Catwoman....Even tho i don't consider the latter one to be a comic book movie, Has very little connection to the Batman universe.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 09:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

We will get the female superhero thing with Captain Marvel movie. Not really interested in a BW film tbh. We have the Netflix shows for the street level characters.

Would prefer they do another Hulk film instead. He's the only original super powered Avenger without his own franchise.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 09:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Wonder Woman looks good......so far.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 10:21 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

That's cuz Zack Snyders not directing, though he is one of 3 producers for the film...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 9th, 2016 11:47 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I think a Black Widow film is a good idea because it could be used as a vehicle to launch other characters like Moonstone, Fixer, and Radioactive Man and lay the ground work for the Thunderbolts (assuming Civil War isn't the last we get of Zemo).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 9th, 2016 12:16 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I honestly feel like it shouldn't be a Black Widow solo film but maybe a team-up with Hawkeye. I'd love to see them working together and give us more history about their past. Maybe the "Budapest" incident they keep talking about.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 9th, 2016 02:41 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

IMO, it won't happen if at all until 2020-2022...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 10th, 2016 12:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I honestly feel like it shouldn't be a Black Widow solo film but maybe a team-up with Hawkeye. I'd love to see them working together and give us more history about their past. Maybe the "Budapest" incident they keep talking about.

They keep talking about? I think you mean that one time they talk about it

BW: This reminds me of Budapest
HE: You and I remember Budapest very differently

And then that's it

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 10th, 2016 07:51 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah that's what I thought as well, that it's only mentioned once.

Plus no point in a Prequel to Avengers1 (and possibly even Iron Man 2) 3-5 years from now.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 09:34 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by steverules_2
They keep talking about? I think you mean that one time they talk about it

BW: This reminds me of Budapest
HE: You and I remember Budapest very differently

And then that's it
Could have sworn it was brought up twice in Avengers.... been years since I've seen Avengers 1

Anyway, I really have no interest in a Black Widow solo movie. I have SOME interest in a movie with her and Hawkeye. To me though, she and Hawkeye are perfect "Bench" characters. They're not really super heroes as much as they are super helpers.

For instance, we saw what happened when Black Widow tried to fight someone on the level of Winter Soldier. Both times (TWS and CW) she got her ass kicked. It's not her fault, she put up a good fight considering she's just human.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on May 11th, 2016 at 01:41 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2016 01:38 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'd be keen for this. 2 Hours of watching Scarlett Johansson kicking ass in a skin tight outfit? But then again, I guess that's basically going to be Ghost In The Shell. Though even if they do make it a Black Widow centered film, I am sure some of the other characters will make cameos. The Hawkeye/Widow team up would be good if Clint wasn't currently a wanted fugitive. Then again, a film where Widow is maybe tasked with capturing Clint could be pretty interesting too.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 04:33 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Keep in mind after the events of Civil War Widow is a "criminal" as well.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 04:41 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I suppose, but we never really saw what happens there. Tony said Ross was "coming for" her, after Black Panther told him what she did, but that's it. It's actually going to be interesting to see how they bring all these current "rogue" characters back into the fold.

On a side note, how the hell is Ross allowed in that kind of position when he is pretty much directly responsible for creating Abomination? Whatever self-realisation he had doesn't trump creating a psychotic monster that wrecked half a city.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on May 11th, 2016 at 04:55 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2016 04:53 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I suppose, but we never really saw what happens there. Tony said Ross was "coming for" her, after Black Panther told him what she did, but that's it. It's actually going to be interesting to see how they bring all these current "rogue" characters back into the fold.

On a side note, how the hell is Ross allowed in that kind of position when he is pretty much directly responsible for creating Abomination? Whatever self-realisation he had doesn't trump creating a psychotic monster that wrecked half a city.

That's likely his reasoning for wanting to get involved in the Sokovia Accords. Same as Tony. Guilt, ya dig?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 11th, 2016 05:10 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yah, I had the same problem with Ross that you did. He is directly responsible for the destruction of Harlem. Makes you wonder WHY he got that position. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 05:11 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Quincy
That's likely his reasoning for wanting to get involved in the Sokovia Accords. Same as Tony. Guilt, ya dig?

Yeah, there is guilt. But I mean more like how/why someone else would give him that kind of power. We've seen that his emotions can cloud his decisions (like Betty's involvement with Banner), and he is not exactly the best judge of character either (giving Blonsky the serum). Considering the position he is in, those aren't the most ideal character traits. And as pointed out above, those flaws resulted in the destruction of Harlem.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 05:19 PM
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah, I had the same problem with Ross that you did. He is directly responsible for the destruction of Harlem. Makes you wonder WHY he got that position. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes.

I guess the military is a bit like Hollywood, you fail upwards.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 05:47 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Can't wait. This is long overdue, IMO.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 05:49 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I think by the time they get out a BW movie, Scar Jo will be too old.

I think it's a better idea to get her Netflix series. Maybe a 6 episode series.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 06:29 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote