KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » All Of Us Are Dead

All Of Us Are Dead
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

All Of Us Are Dead

So I thought it was pretty good.

Would recommend it to fans of zombie films.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 30th, 2022 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2022 06:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

For a sec I thought you meant all of kmc.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2022 03:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

KMC trolls itself to death and all the users somehow become zombies? Sounds more amusing than a lot of what we get now.

stick out tongue
Added to the show to my queue. Will check out sometime.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2022 04:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
So I thought it was pretty good.

Would recommend it to fans of zombie films.

Thought it was a show? Series. This is on my to watch list, I have a few things to watch. Lol

From the trailer, the school setting is genius. I wish they would have been smarter about the containment.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 04:07 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

It is a show 12 episodes all together each is around 50 minutes.

The 1st episode is kinda flat its pretty much just a character introduction but the other episodes are pretty good and it has some nice twists.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 04:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorigito
Restricted

Account Restricted

If umbrella dust could sweep up people's cns and feed them the 5 senses of a prime simulant that route would have already been taken to avoid danger.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 08:57 PM
Dorigito is currently offline Click here to Send Dorigito a Private Message Find more posts by Dorigito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorigito
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solipsism, everyone on the outside moves according to the math

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 08:58 PM
Dorigito is currently offline Click here to Send Dorigito a Private Message Find more posts by Dorigito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorigito
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 09:08 PM
rudester
Tommy

I just finished watching the first episode. I found it to be alright but a bit confused as to who are the main characters.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2022 04:43 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Finished the rest of the episodes yesterday. Yeah, is pretty good. Not sure if there will be a season 2, but would recommend Sweet Home for anyone who enjoyed this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 06:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hdhs
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Finished the rest of the episodes yesterday. Yeah, is pretty good. Not sure if there will be a season 2, but would recommend Sweet Home for anyone who enjoyed this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 06:58 PM
Hdhs is currently offline Click here to Send Hdhs a Private Message Find more posts by Hdhs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This show looks terrible. eek!

Hate nerdy looking main characters, they make me flashback to the days when I gave nerds atomic wedgies and swirlies.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 08:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hdhs
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

Hate nerdy looking main characters, they make me flashback to the days when I gave nerds atomic wedgies and swirlies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 08:37 PM
Hdhs is currently offline Click here to Send Hdhs a Private Message Find more posts by Hdhs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by cdtm

I think you would like the main bully character in the show at least then (Gwi-Nam).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 11:03 PM
Btfcg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Or we could consider an entirely hypothetical scenario where an unbelievably corrupt and sleazy hypothetical government of a hypothetical Eastern European country is overthrown by its hypothetical people coming from literally all sides of the political spectrum after the entirely hypothetical government has broken its promises and failed its people for the millionth time. Now let us say this seriously pisses off its massive yet entirely hypothetical neighbouring country which was supporting the hypothetical ousted government in order to keep said hypothetical Eastern European country in a state of vassalage. This, in turn, causes the massive yet hypothetical country to effectively start a hypothetical war against this hypothetical Eastern European country, annexing several of its hypothetical territories and keeping it in a state of an indefinite low-intensity conflict.

The new hypothetical government of this hypothetical Eastern European country now finds itself in a very precarious position since the last hypothetical vassal-government has almost completely gutted its hypothetical military. They are desperate to bolster its hypothetical military capacity to fend of blatant aggression from its massive yet entirely hypothetical eastern neighbour. In order to do this, they have to turn to pretty much anyone willing to fight to maintain this hypothetical country's hypothetical national sovereignty, which may include relatively small numbers coming from hypothetical far-right groups.

Stand back and stand by indeed.

All because of

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 01:08 AM
Btfcg is currently offline Click here to Send Btfcg a Private Message Find more posts by Btfcg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote