KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avril's Sk8ter boi

Avril's Sk8ter boi
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

Avril's Sk8ter boi

Avril sk8ter boi is going to be turned in to a movie. Do you guys think it's a gr8 idea. I do. I only hope thay won't make a stupid teen movie out of it. It should have real drama.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 07:25 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

how is it gonna be a movie..???..? oh well avril sucks i wont see w/e movie shes going to be in or have a song made into a movie or w/e

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:08 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yhea I have to agree with KidRock Avril kinda sucks. She might be cute if she learned how to dress and showed some clevage like so many stars like her.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 09:51 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

how the hell r they gonna make a movie on a 2 minuet song?? avril sucks, shes such a wannabe. i predict the movie will get 1 star....lol... Happy Dance thumb down

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 11:56 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Do you guys think it's a gr8 idea

As long as people are out there that will write "great" like that, the movie will be a hit!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

What do you mean you hope they don't make a stupid teen movie about it?

The song itself is stupid teen pop song aimed primarily at 13 year old girls........

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 01:59 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
What do you mean you hope they don't make a stupid teen movie about it?

The song itself is stupid teen pop song aimed primarily at 13 year old girls........

LOL Exactly

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:05 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I despise that girl..........she is a poser with a capital P........she makes pop music about punks, but doesn't know what a punk is........she thinks skaters are punks.......if I ever saw a real punk on a skate board I would shit my pants...........imagine seeing Sid Vicious (may he rest in peace) from the Sex Pistols or Glenn Danzig from the misfits on a vert ramp...............I think I would die right there on the spot.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Okay. now i know what you guys think. The song is a great story about a girl who misses out on a chance of a life time. Yeah that is a short story but if they do this right and hire the right screenwriter and director etc etc it wil be good movie. They wil probably put more subplots in it. It's okay if you don't like the song but it is a good story.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:56 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Okay. now i know what you guys think. The song is a great story about a girl who misses out on a chance of a life time. Yeah that is a short story but if they do this right and hire the right screenwriter and director etc etc it wil be good movie. They wil probably put more subplots in it. It's okay if you don't like the song or avril or her music style but it is a good story.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:57 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Godshinto
Yhea I have to agree with KidRock Avril kinda sucks. She might be cute if she learned how to dress and showed some clevage like so many stars like her.

She dresses the way she feels confortable.
Yeh I heared they are gonna make a movie about that. Lest see how they do it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hope not this movie comes out she sucks and who gave her the right at that MTV special on mettalica she sung there song Fuel she dosen't do it sometimes music and movies don't mix.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:41 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well if listen to the lyrics of the song you can think of a couple of movies that match the song. Or ones close to it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:45 PM
skate4dcshoe

This proves it, there is no god. The worst part is that when it comes out in theatres it will proabably be Number 1 in the box office for a week or two. Damn, we need to kill her seriously.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:21 AM
skate4dcshoe is currently offline Click here to Send skate4dcshoe a Private Message Find more posts by skate4dcshoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

really i dont give a $|-|IT about avril for all i care that "skater girl" could skateboard right off a bridge.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:49 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

pathetic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:27 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green33

buffymitch your such a liar, they aint making a movie like this you liar.........................................................LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:36 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

who or what is avril? it sounds like she is a pop star.... i have a lifelong ban on FM radio and music tv so i don't keep up with this stuff... is this someone who won the tv contest to be a pop star? from what i read here it sounds like they are going to make a movie about a song? and a pop song!?
i have a friend that works at the movie house and she says most of the movie goers are 13 to 18 year old kids... so someone making a movie about a pop song was inevitable...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:55 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh she's kinda pop. Well the song talks about this skater boy (duh) that likes a high class girl. She likes him but her friends don't so she ignores him.Well years later he's a super star slamming on his guitar on MTV (lol).
I guess the movie will most likly be about not judging a book by its cover cos you never know stick out tongue Some story as hundresds of other movies!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Yeh she's kinda pop. Well the song talks about this skater boy (duh) that likes a high class girl. She likes him but her friends don't so she ignores him.Well years later he's a super star slamming on his guitar on MTV (lol).
I guess the movie will most likly be about not judging a book by its cover cos you never know stick out tongue Some story as hundresds of other movies!

Spoilers, Kes, spoilers. mad

Just Kidding. laughing out loud

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:03 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote