KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Howdy Partners!!!!

Howdy Partners!!!!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Howdy Partners!!!!

Howdy, howdy, howdy! How yall all doing?, Ha, just kidding, we dont really talk like that down here! Hi everyone, let me just introduce my self, my name is Matt, I am a 19 year old college student living in the northern part of Dallas, I attend the University of Texas at Arlington (that's a suburd to the west of Dallas). I love starwars and I am really glad that I found this board!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 11:05 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't be afraid to play a stereotype just to please us...

Nice to meet you. I am sure Edna will give a trademark friendly hello once she gets back from wherever she is (for which read: fixes her modem).

Welcome aboard then! Don't be afraid to get posting, especailly in Queeq's new Endor based social thread in the General Discussion Forum...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 11:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Welcome, Texas !!!! Hello from the yankee here in Pennsylvania ! Glad you joined us ! cool cool

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 11:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hi Texas...Greetings from Carson City, NV. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 01:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have NO idea where Carson City is. Mind you, you are lucky that I know where ANYWHERE in the States is.

Think I'll look it up.

Dallas, meanwhile, I have a slightly better idea about...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 04:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mk1979

Hi Texas welcome to the board, I'm pretty new myself! Hey, I visit Dallas all the time, my mother has a sister who lives in Highland Park and we visit her every summer. I've been all around Dallas, downtown, the West End, my mother and her sister are shopping fanatics so as you can imagine, I have been to The Galleria, Northpark, Highland Village, and those other swanky shopping centers! Sometimes they let me go clubbin down in Deep Ellum, and as you probally know, this get a little wild down there! eek!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 07:10 AM
mk1979 is currently offline Find more posts by mk1979 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmmmm..tell us more mk. laughing out loud

Welcome to the forum, Tex..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 09:05 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Howdy Tex! Lets grab a bowl of chili and a Dr. Pepper at the Ballpark sometime when I'm in Arlington. (Just trying to stay in stereotype wink )

Dim, just listen to the old Blues song Deep Ellum Blues. It has been a center for the alternative arts for decades. (It's also the place where Kurt Cobaine was beat up on stage. See, they have taste in Texas big grin)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 12:30 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

hey lookit what I dug up!!! Tex's first thread.. how touching...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:37 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MsFit

Hiya Tex.
Happy new year from Birmingham, England. see ya smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:44 PM
MsFit is currently offline Click here to Send MsFit a Private Message Find more posts by MsFit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud ahahaha too funny!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:50 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
hey lookit what I dug up!!! Tex's first thread.. how touching...
And not many replies - how sad. big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:09 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

laughing

you're bored?

welcome texie

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:08 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Welcome aboard then! Don't be afraid to get posting, especailly in Queeq's new Endor based social thread in the General Discussion Forum...

Who cares about Matt from Dallas.. I want to find Queegs Endor based social thread.. that sounds like quite a hoot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:21 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i think that would be that tavern thread.

i know tex's name blink

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:25 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote