KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Coincidence

Coincidence
Started by: Demonic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic
Jack's Wasted Life

Coincidence

Alright, so I've been working on this site for a couple of months now, and I finally went public a few days ago. I was looking for places to post a link to it, or to trade links with other webmasters. My site is a place for people to talk about particular movies (for link, see my sig). So naturally, while hunting around, I came across KillerMovies.com. Now here's the thing: the tagline of my site is "The List :: Movies with Meaning." The tagline for KillerMovies' front page is "KillerMovies :: Movies that Matter."

So now it looks like I'm ripping somebody off... Having no credibility sucks.

Anyway, I'm gonna hang out here for a few days, and see how I like it. From what I've seen, this site has the best collection of movie trailers around. If the webmaster(s) sees this, is it alright if I link to some of your trailer pages from my site?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:00 AM
Demonic is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Spamming's not allowed
welcome big grin

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:20 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic
Jack's Wasted Life

Sorry, I didn't mean to spam. I'm not just coming in to promote my site and then leave forever. I saw that the Welcome forum was the place to go to introduce yourself, and I just explained how I got here.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:26 AM
Demonic is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Ok, I'm not the right person to tell you how to follow the rules anyway big grin

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:29 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Welcome.. u can post a link to u'r site... once... I guess no one will be upset..

Have fun||

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:24 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

In theory links to other sites/forums in signatures is not allowed
maybe Raz will make an exception cause you dont seem like a trouble maker

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic
Jack's Wasted Life

Just in case, I changed my signature. I don't want to get banned or make a bad impression on day 1. If it turns out to be okay, I will change it back.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:18 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

stick out tongue s'alright, I gotta agree with Fire, you seem better than most of the mindless buffoons that join our "ranks" stick out tongue

just joshin, all you newer guys wink

welcome aboard

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:10 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic
Jack's Wasted Life

Cool!
I have to say, everyone on this board that I've had contact with so far is SO much more welcoming than all the other boards I've visited.

By the way, in case you didn't see it, I formally asked the question about links in signatures in the Help and Questions forum. Got a quick response there from just testing... Said it was okay as long as I link to my homepage and not straight to my forums.

Glad to hear I'm not a "mindless buffoon." big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:33 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

hey welcome and have fun at KMC

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:22 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(please log in to view the image) and have lots of fun smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:23 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

You got nothing to worry about. Just have a good time here

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:12 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

Hi! Have fun smile

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:48 PM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote