KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I'm new here

I'm new here
Started by: paybacksare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paybacksare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile I'm new here

I'm new here!
I'm a girl. I loathe romantic comedies and sitcoms. I do have a soft spot in my heart for 80's movies, but overall I like darker, thought-provoking movies.

What else do you want to know about me? I'll answer your questions.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:45 AM
paybacksare is currently offline Click here to Send paybacksare a Private Message Find more posts by paybacksare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: I'm new here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paybacksare
I'm new here!
I'm a girl. I loathe romantic comedies and sitcoms. I do have a soft spot in my heart for 80's movies, but overall I like darker, thought-provoking movies.

What else do you want to know about me? I'll answer your questions.
One question; Do you look like Claire Forlani, j/k big grin welcome home...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:48 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paybacksare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: I'm new here

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
One question; Do you look like Claire Forlani, j/k big grin welcome home...

Well, actually, I do. It's kind of creepy that you mentioned that. Although I hear the Sandra Bullock comparison more frequently.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:50 AM
paybacksare is currently offline Click here to Send paybacksare a Private Message Find more posts by paybacksare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

Well, actually, I do. It's kind of creepy that you mentioned that. Although I hear the Sandra Bullock comparison more frequently.
Claire Forlani, is the most elegant looking girl I've ever seen, you know that girl from " Meet Joe Black"..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:52 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paybacksare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Claire Forlani, is the most elegant looking girl I've ever seen, you know that girl from " Meet Joe Black"..

I know who she is, silly. smile And I was being serious that people have told me I resemble her! It's the cheekbones and dark eyes.

Actually, this gives me a thread idea...although I'm sure it has been done before, I'll have to go figure out the search function and see if it would be passe to dredge up an old topic...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:03 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

I know who she is, silly. smile And I was being serious that people have told me I resemble her! It's the cheekbones and dark eyes.

Actually, this gives me a thread idea...although I'm sure it has been done before, I'll have to go figure out the search function and see if it would be passe to dredge up an old topic...
Do it, and your following the rules just fine, for a newbee... cool If YOU DO LOOK LIKE HER IM AVAILABLE.. eek! laughing out loud laughing embarrasment

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:05 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

An ABC show in your avatar? Hummmm...

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:12 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paybacksare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
An ABC show in your avatar? Hummmm...

Is that a good Hummmm or a bad Hummmm?
I admit my love for that show; it's about the only network serial TV show I watch and I am addicted.

I started watching it during the first season re-runs and got hooked, what can I say.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:19 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

I admit my love for that show; it's about the only network serial TV show I watch and I am addicted.

I started watching it during the first season re-runs and got hooked, what can I say.
Who cares what others think..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:20 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm new here

oh no, it's a bad hummmmm.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:23 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Howdy big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:52 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paybacksare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Howdy big grin

Hi!
What is the picture in your sig?

I'm noticing a lot of the sigs/avatars here. Perhaps I should change the "Lost" av to something else...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:58 AM
MJOILNIR

Hi!
What is the picture in your sig?

I'm noticing a lot of the sigs/avatars here. Perhaps I should change the "Lost" av to something else...

Its a picture of the Norse god of thunder, Thor. Mythology is a hobby of mine.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 05:03 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:46 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nerf warrior
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it ok to admit that I am/was furiously masturbating to the thought of the sex scene in Meet Joe Black being acted out by myself and some random forum girl that claims to look the girl in that movie?

Cause if so, I'm furiously masturbating to the thought of the sex scene in Meet Joe Black being acted out by myself and some random forum girl that claims to look the girl in that movie.

If it's not disregard that comment.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:06 PM
nerf warrior is currently offline Click here to Send nerf warrior a Private Message Find more posts by nerf warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Welcome to KMC.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:30 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 04:29 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dean martin

Hello.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:18 PM
dean martin is currently offline Click here to Send dean martin a Private Message Find more posts by dean martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote