KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Just your average teen vampire... :P Just kidding I won't suck your blood.

Just your average teen vampire... :P Just kidding I won't suck your blood.
Started by: Diger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diger
Queen Ruler of teh World

Love Just your average teen vampire... :P Just kidding I won't suck your blood.

Hello. I am Diger. Queen Ruler of teh World. I like role-playing, writing, eating people (Jk.), and all that sort of stuff..... I like co-writing stories and such. Um... Yeah... My favorite book at the moment is Twilight, or New Moon, and soon to be Eclipse. I used to like Harry Potter, but not as much anymore, because I thought the fifth book was way too disappointing. I like talking to people, and most of my friends are Internet based. I'm a nerd and a freak, sometimes... I have a lot of friends outside of online too. I was just kidding about most of my friends being Internet based I swear. Anyway... Um yeah... I write fan-fiction, and original fiction. If you are interested in writing with me just ask!!! Or if you think there might be something interesting I could write tell me! I love writing, and talking to people! So go ahead and pm me! I dare you too!

Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:47 PM
Diger is currently offline Click here to Send Diger a Private Message Find more posts by Diger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:01 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Welcome to KMC. happy

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:42 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

welcome
enjoy

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:53 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i personally thought the 6th hp book was disappointing, but oh well.

hey! welcome to kmc!

ooh! cool sig. Evan Almighty, right?

Last edited by vivando-loca on Jun 26th, 2007 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:49 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vampires suck.....sorry.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:07 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Re: Just your average teen vampire... :P Just kidding I won't suck your blood.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diger
Hello. I am Diger. Queen Ruler of teh World. I like role-playing, writing, eating people (Jk.), and all that sort of stuff..... I like co-writing stories and such. Um... Yeah... My favorite book at the moment is Twilight, or New Moon, and soon to be Eclipse. I used to like Harry Potter, but not as much anymore, because I thought the fifth book was way too disappointing. I like talking to people, and most of my friends are Internet based. I'm a nerd and a freak, sometimes... I have a lot of friends outside of online too. I was just kidding about most of my friends being Internet based I swear. Anyway... Um yeah... I write fan-fiction, and original fiction. If you are interested in writing with me just ask!!! Or if you think there might be something interesting I could write tell me! I love writing, and talking to people! So go ahead and pm me! I dare you too!

Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Velcome to KMC.

I am sure your stay here vill be most.......interesting.
*lightning bolt*
*dramatic thunder*
laughing MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean......Hi!

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:16 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

You need to meet scythe

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:20 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

big grin hey welcome to KMC hope you have fun .

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:58 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galadorn
the blue wanderer

ello lass i am new here to i like the whole vamoire thing nice to meet you my name is galadorn but poeple call me what ever they like

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:20 AM
Galadorn is currently offline Click here to Send Galadorn a Private Message Find more posts by Galadorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote