KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi i'll be posting from my moms basement j/k

Hi i'll be posting from my moms basement j/k
Started by: cyber tuff guy!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cyber tuff guy!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi i'll be posting from my moms basement j/k

or is it a joke?

A bit about me, my names Peter, I have a brother called Paul (who is almost a dwarf) who is just like me except (but shorter) he has moved out and lives on the social security and through selling pot to kids he talks to in chat rooms and forums. I always find these introductions hard, sorry if you find me rambling. I am in my early 30's I still live with my mom. I like to tell people online i'm posting from work to make myself look cool. It would be so cool to do that, work I mean, but i wouldn't be allowed to post all day, no job would let me do that. sadI talk about sex a lot, not just heterosexual but homosexual. I just want to fit in somewhere so I post a lot. The people on the last forum got wise to the amount I was posting. I tried using another account but it made no difference, so I thought i'd give this one a try. My favourite things are heated debates with "youguns" who I love to call kid, after all it's cool to be online everyday on the same forum at my age, i'd do it even if I worked because i doubt i'd have many people to talk to my age who share my interests in video games and boba fett. Guess I wouldn't be working for long (sigh). I can become aggressive and like to tell people how to post, so watch out.

Last edited by cyber tuff guy! on Jul 2nd, 2007 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:53 PM
cyber tuff guy! is currently offline Click here to Send cyber tuff guy! a Private Message Find more posts by cyber tuff guy! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hi i'll be posting from my moms basement j/k

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
or is it a joke?

A bit about me, my names Peter, I have a brother called Paul (who is almost a dwarf) who is just like me except (but shorter) he has moved out and lives on the social security and through selling pot to kids he talks to in chat rooms and forums. I always find these introductions hard, sorry if you find me rambling. I am in my early 30's I still live with my mom. I like to tell people online i'm posting from work to make myself look cool. It would be so cool to do that, work I mean, but i wouldn't be allowed to post all day, no job would let me do that. sadI talk about sex a lot, not just heterosexual but homosexual. I just want to fit in somewhere so I post a lot. The people on the last forum got wise to the amount I was posting. I tried using another account but it made no difference, so I thought i'd give this one a try. My favourite things are heated debates with "youguns" who I love to call kid, after all it's cool to be online everyday on the same forum at my age, i'd do it even if I worked because i doubt i'd have many people to talk to my age who share my interests in video games and boba fett. Guess I wouldn't be working for long (sigh). I can become aggressive and like to tell people how to post, so watch out.

have fun

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 01:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

Bon Jour! welcome to here.......good luck with that stuff. smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 12:46 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

omg i collect stuff too

do you collect gypsy tears? i got lots of them so maybe we could trade! lolz

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 01:54 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

welcome to kmc enjoy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:21 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote