KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Greetings

Greetings
Started by: Ryumaru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ryumaru
Dragon Master

Greetings

Konnichi wa to you all! I am Ryumaru, often called Ryu for short, a long-time RPer who's looking to get out of my current community and make a fresh start with new people and new ideas. I hope to come to know many of you as my friends.

Just as a little about myself, I am 100% American, but a HUGE fan of anime and of the japanese culture in general. I do know some japanese, though only enough for simple phrases and to make names for techniques and stuff like that. I also am a huge fan of Dragons (hence my screenname "Ryumaru", which can be translated as "Dragon Man") and fiction in general... My tastes are a bit more specific then that, but it'll take a while to explain that. I like to spend my time working on/running my site(s) as well as playing on the occasional MMORPG (my current one is DOMO)

Anyway, I hope you'll all enjoy what I bring with me from my community of RPing anime lovers.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:12 PM
Ryumaru is currently offline Click here to Send Ryumaru a Private Message Find more posts by Ryumaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi, welcome, have fun

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:35 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welcome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

hello

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:38 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote