KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » First Post

First Post
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

First Post

Right, I'm a geezer - been around since President Nixon yeah, I'm into all the right hobbies and interests for you comic book movie nerds, I listen to rocking music that doesn't suck and it's good to be the King... baby.
cool

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 07:51 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So cricket chirps is what I get eh, right I see how it is.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 11:11 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nixion?! When I was born JFK was president, but not for long.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 11:14 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Nixion?! When I was born JFK was president, but not for long.

Alright, I was wrong. Eisenhower was president. Now I will never live it down.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 11:51 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

That reminds me of the Return of the Living Dead, when the zombie is on the phone trying to summon out victims, and he guesses the president is still Truman.

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Right, I'm a geezer - been around since President Nixon yeah, I'm into all the right hobbies and interests for you comic book movie nerds, I listen to rocking music that doesn't suck and it's good to be the King... baby.
cool

Welcome! These sub-forums don't get much attention, so just dive into a thread that interests you and begin!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 01:28 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Welcome, sir.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 03:05 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Lady

Welcome I am new here as well.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 11:41 PM
Cat Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Welcome! These sub-forums don't get much attention, so just dive into a thread that interests you and begin!

On first glance you've got a metric crapton of forums, a fella could go full goose bozo tryin to figure out where to start.

Challenge accepted. cool

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 09:58 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
On first glance you've got a metric crapton of forums, a fella could go full goose bozo tryin to figure out where to start.

Challenge accepted. cool

I hit most of the active ones, if the topic interests me. Best way to meet the others.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 10:01 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote