KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » -=- Movie Trivia -=-

-=- Movie Trivia -=-
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- Movie Trivia -=-

I searched and there is Not Actual plain and simple "Movie trivia" thread.

Provide the anme of te movie, and good Trivia For it

Here is to help:

www.imdb.com

Here is mine:

Movie: Dr. Strangelove Or how
I Stoped Worrying And learned to
Love The Bomb

Trivia: When Strangelove is talking about the doomsday device, Turgidson says, "Strangelove. What is that, German?" The reply he receives is "He changed his name; it was originally Merkwurdigliebe." In German Merkwurdigliebe means Strangelove.

Movie: Lord Of War

TriviaThe Area code on the card of the Agent trailing the main charcter, (sorry, long time scince I saw the movie) Is my Area Code. (514) And the Area Code for parts of Montreal.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:47 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

When placing ads in "The New Zealand Herald" for extras, the call was put out for people under 5ft and over 6ft. Extras calls were made in the NZ main cities of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch over a period of two weeks.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:06 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Movie: Kung Fu Hustle

Trivia: As of 2005, this film had the widest cinematic release in the USA of a foreign language film.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:39 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Movie: Underworld

Trivia: The name of the city where the film took place is never mentioned. However Michael's address that we can see on Selene's computer shows that the city is Budapest.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:43 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Movie: Raging Bull

Trivia: According to Scorsese, the script took only two weeks to write on the island of St Martin in the Carribean.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:33 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Blade II
Trivia- The person that played Snowman was also the fight choreographer, Donnie Yen.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:39 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote