KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Arwen is related to Galadriel?

Arwen is related to Galadriel?
Started by: Arwenishott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

Arwen is related to Galadriel?

I wanted to know if Arwen is related to Galadriel or Celeborn, or Haldir, because if you have the edition of Rotk with the appendicies in teh back, in the part where its talking about Arwen and Aragorn, it says that Arwen stayed in Lotlorien with her mothers kin. So I was wondering if anybody knew if she was related to one of the main people that represent Lothlorien.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:18 PM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

Galadriel is Arwen's mom

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:18 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

I think ur worng IluvOB

Galadriel is Arwen's grandmother

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:35 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

are u sure? i read in some LOTR movie book thing that she was her mom.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:40 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAH BLAH BLAH
DANA HERE

um i heard somehwere that legolas was realted to arwen or someone is it tru cuz im gettin all confused stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:13 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH is currently offline Click here to Send BLAH BLAH BLAH a Private Message Find more posts by BLAH BLAH BLAH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Grandmother happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:34 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

ok, i was wrongembarrasment , Galadriel's her Grandma.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:36 AM
Hypernova

Arwen is the daughter of Elrond (kin of Luthien and Beren) and Celebrian (daughter of Celeborn and Galadriel).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:49 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, i feel stupid now

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:50 AM
Hypernova

embarrasment

Sorry it took me a while to locate the site which had this info... Didn't mean to make you feel stupid no expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:07 AM
glorfindel

why not just read the books it,s all in their
smokin' mad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:16 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

So, Arwen is actually also related to Aragorn who is the greatgreatgreatgreat....greatgrandson of Elros, brother to Arwen's father Elrond.
Everybody's related in the Middle-earth... even Celeborn and Galadriel (who is the daughter of the niece of Elmo, grandfather to Celeborn...)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:19 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

ok thank you for clearing that up for me.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:50 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ItsAllMerryToMe
It*all*Merry*to*Me

yes arwen is the grandaughter of galadriel which is elronds mother in law...thats the short way of saying it...lol

"He was directing helicopters into land"

"The Fires of Isengard will spread, and the woods of Tookburrow and Buckland will burn, and...and all that was once green and good in this world will be Gone. There won't be a shire Pippin."-Meriadoc Brandybuck

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:28 AM
ItsAllMerryToMe is currently offline Click here to Send ItsAllMerryToMe a Private Message Find more posts by ItsAllMerryToMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Wow, I guess if you've been in ME as long as they have, you will also be related to Arwen too whistle

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:50 AM
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

i wish she was my woman love love love love love love love love love love

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:14 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

hahah okie dokie then...

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:03 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

quote:
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
Galadriel is Arwen's mom

Arwen's mother is Celebrian wink

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:19 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

and as said before , celebrain was the daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn

lol and yeah aragorn and arwen are related ........arwen's uncle Elros( elrond's brother) was the first of numeror ( i think) which is a direct ancestor of aragorn

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:35 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Unfortunately, not all lords of Andúnie are known sad
Otherwise we would be able follow Aragorn's ancestors back to Beor, Marach and Haleth (Earendil was child to all three Houses of the Edain) as well as to Finwe, Elwe, Olwe, Ingwe and even an Ainu, Melian.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:07 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote