KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Omg!!!!! Read!

Omg!!!!! Read!
Started by: OrliNElijahsGrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Omg!!!!! Read!

OMG IVE GOT 51 MIN AND 23 SECONDS!!!!!!!! IM CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET THE LORD OF THE RINGS RING ON EBAY, AND RIGHT NOW IM THE HIGHEST BIDDER AND I AM GOING INSANE!!! I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN IT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH ILL BE SOOOO HAPPY!!!! ILL GET THE RING!!!!! WOOOOOOO! *hugs ebay* i love ebay, its got some awesome lord of the rings stuff and potc stuff

WOOO YOU GUYS WISH ME LUCK PLEASE!!!

PLEASE! I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET!!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 10:55 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

i wish u luck.....lol......which ring is it? i kno there are a few different ones out there.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:01 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

its frodos ring..one ring to rule them all!!!!!

wooooooooo!! THANK YOU FOR THE LUCK! AND GUESS WHAT! I WON IT!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:12 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

wow! thats so cool, congradulations!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:19 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

thank you thank you! i cant wait to get it!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:35 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

congrats u go girl

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:06 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

you mean the same ring that they used in the movies? the pricese one?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:31 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

No, because in the movie there was about 5 different versions. All different sizes. The one which fitted Elijah Wood's finger was given to him by Peter Jackson if I remember correctly smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:33 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

okay, how much k is it?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:29 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

eek! wish you luck...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:25 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

I WON IT I WON IT! aye im not sure what kind it is...here ill give you the link

its beautiful

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=29799&rd=1

that is the ring i won, it has the elvish inscription and everything and they say "Frodos Ring"

you can see that link and see what it looks like, I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:24 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

WOHOOOOOO....
*fini claps for you*

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:32 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

kool i wanted Galadriels ring but that was sold and then i wanted Orlando Bloom but hes way to expensive

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:33 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

*claps*
Far more beautiful than the ones you get here...
mine is silver

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:29 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah so anyone gonna buy me Orlando ill share

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:31 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coshlo
Im the coolest! No doubt!

lol, you won the bid for 2.20. thought it would be alot more. since its from a movie set.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:00 PM
Coshlo is currently offline Click here to Send Coshlo a Private Message Find more posts by Coshlo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

THANK YOU! isnt it beautiful?? i adore it, and i cant wait to get it, im sending in my money today, so hopefully ill get it soon, i hope!!

yeah..it was amazing that when i found it, it was only bidded so far for 6 cents, i placed my bid and had a battle with someone with bidding, finally the other person quit, and it got up to 2 dollars, i was so afraid the person was gonna outbid me at the last moment, but they didnt, so i won it! And im soooo thrilled that i will have the ring from lord of the rings! MY PRECIOUS! hehee, i dont know what size its gonna be, it looks like a big size in the pictures, and i wear a smaller size, but i can always put a chain on it and wear it as a necklace if it doesnt fit any of my fingers......LIKE FRODO! lmao! i swear..ill end up turning obsessive over that ring! HAHAHAHA! im so hyper, i watched this long trailer of ROTK and it made me sooo flippin hyper!

wooooooooo! my mom was like: ITS JUST A RING! and i was like: NOOO not just ANY ring...its the ring from lord of the rings, its soo beautiful!! And she rolled her eyes at me, she doesnt understand, shes never seen any of the lord of the rings movies, so shes not drawn into it like me, today i saw a trailer of ROTK on E! and i taped it, and i couldnt stop rewinding and rewatching it, I LOVED IT! And my mom rolled her eyes at me, and she was like: what is the big deal? and i was like: ITS LORD OF THE RINGS THE RETURN OF THE KING! the final chapter! im so excited! and she was like: your obsessed and i was like: DAMN STRAIGHT!

HAHAHAHA

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:40 PM
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

quote:
This is an OFFICIAL replica of the ring from the movie “LORD OF THE RINGS”

its a replica of the one from the movie, but its still cool looking.

here are some more of those rings:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...t=3&rows=50

Last edited by Dryden on Sep 29th, 2003 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:49 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

lmao..i love it...its awesome, cant wait 2 get it

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:04 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

the hearts of men/women are easily corrupted

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:16 PM