KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Legolas topic-its funny

Legolas topic-its funny
Started by: OrliNElijahsGrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Legolas topic-its funny

in a orlando bloom board, we have this lord of the rings section, and someone came up with 185 things legolas would never say, and people can post stuff of things legolas would never say, and ive posted alot, and i recently just posted another one...like 5 minutes ago, and its funny, so i wanted to share it with you guys

Legolas: LOOK ARAGORNY!!! I can FLY!!! *jumps off the side of a hill and flaps his hands*
Aragorn: oohhh and did you forget that...your gonna fall flat on your face
Gimli: he will never seem to grow up, hes stuck like this forever
Legolas: *flaps his hands some more and falls down rolling down the hill and landing into a prick bush pricking his hand and lets out a terrible scream* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Aragorn: WHAT HAPPENED LEGOLAS?!!!
Legolas: *starts to cry* I PRICKED MY FINGER ON A PRICK BUSH! WWAAAAAAA! i have a cut! ahhhh
Gimli: Ohhh you weenie, its just a cut
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes* do you need a aid kit legolas
Legolas: YES! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! STUPID PRICK!!!! *cries*
Aragorn: did you just call me a prick?
Gimli: i believe he was meaning to prick on his finger
Legolas: PRICK PRICK PRICK PRICK! *screams* GETS IT OUT! GETS IT OUT!!!! *cries*
Aragorn: ooh now your starting so sound like gollum
Legolas: *gets up and runs up to aragorn* LOOK AT THIS CUT! My beautiful flesh has been cut open! IT HURRRRRRTS! SUCK THE POISON!!!

hahaha AND ANOTHER: Legolas: *dancing around* YMCA!!!!!!!!!!
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes* shut up legolas, before i tie you up and leave you
Legolas: *in gollums voice* no! THAT WILL KILL US...KILL US!
Gimli: ahhh aragorn, will please shut the elf up
Legolas: *gets up in gimlis face* shut up you stupid little dwarf, you aint as pretty as i am, your a butt looking dwarf!!!
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes again* ughh
Legolas: AND YOU! Keep those eyes from rolling or ill kick your aragorny ass
Aragorn: Oh yeah? *pulls out his sword*
Legolas: you will turner wannabe!!! taking out your sword!!! you think its wise aragorny, crossing blades with a elf?
Gimli: ahhhh JACK SPARROW WANNABE
Legolas: YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR STROKE FELL!!!
Aragorn: SHUT UP!!!! *smacks legolas across the head*
Legolas: *cries* you stupid man, you...you.....you GAVE ME A DAMN ELF BRUISE!! *cries*
Gimli: Yo ho, its a elf life for you
Aragorn: damnit gimli dont start singing that!!!
Legolas: YEAH YOU FART ASS

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaa

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:44 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:56 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

lmao i found a site that had ROTK trailer clips and that was a to die for picture for me to put as my siggy....*FALLS OVER* that picture drives me crazy, HE LOOKS SO GORGOUS!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:03 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

AHHH not clips...but screencaps from the trailer and that was one of them and i had to put it for my siggy!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:05 PM
Exabyte

lol big grin big grin big grin

have you got more like that?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:13 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

yeah..ill give you the link where i got it, so you can get that pic and use it for your siggy

ahhh *drools at the legolas pic* i love it! my oh my hes gorgous in that hood

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:10 PM
silver_tears

hes gorguess period love

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:32 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

Hey how the hell do you put those pictures up (the ones under ur Post things) cuz i ve tyred and it wont work but i dont get it that well though, not to bright ya know

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:06 PM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, i love to hoodie pic! lol
that thing was funny....

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:39 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

ooo my thing that i posted? hahaha i just made a new one *~WARNING: its for *185 things legolas would never say* im in anyway shape of form making fun of legolas, its just all fun and humor, so do not take it seriously! Other than that...ENJOY and have a good laugh!*~

Gimli: just let them orcs come to me, ill kick their butt!
*Legolas starts laughing hysterically*
Aragorn: what is so funny legolas
Legolas: hahahahaa you said butt *points and laughs*
Gimli: *rolls his eyes* yes i did legolas..but..
*legolas lets out another hysterical laugh*
Aragorn: LEGOLAS! SHUT UP!!!!!! *kicks him*
Legolas: owww...you fart ass..*giggles* that hurt *gasps and picks up a ant* look!! ITS A ANT!
Gimli: *whispers to aragorn* what phase is he on?
Aragorn: *whispers back* the dumbass phase
Legolas: LOOK! ISNT IT CUTE?! i wanna keep him
Aragorn: its just an ant legolas!!!
Gimli: what are you gonna name him?
*Aragorn looks at gimli funny*
Gimli: sorry...
Legolas: ill name him...aragorn!
Aragorn: aragorn? your naming your ant aragorn? why??
Legolas: because hes as small as your..*ahem* *looks down* so he reminds me of you!
Aragorn: *gets mad* WHAT!!! *kicks legolas* that is not so!!
Legolas: someone like is getting little tense about the news...i mean..wake up and smell the coffee..and live with it
Aragorn: live with this *grabs legolas's cheek and pulls it*
Legolas: why aragorny, i never knew you had such feelings for me!
Aragorn: *continues to pull his cheek* DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!
Legolas: hey hey...watch the makeup! us elves gotta look pretty you know...the elf parade is soon and ive gotta look pretty...LOOK I GOT A MANACURE while we were in the shire!!!!! Frodo did them..dont they look pretty?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! omg..*tears fall from her eyes* thats my best one yet, its soooo halarious!!!

hahahaa and ill post that link for you for that legolas pic

AND OMG...LEGOLAS LOOKS GORGOUS IN THAT HOOD *falls over*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:22 PM
hotpirates88
Jen

Yeah how did u guyz get ur pictures, cuz ive been trying too and it keeps telling me that my pictures are invalid or somthing like that - wat prgram do they hafta b able to download into here?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:06 AM
hotpirates88 is currently offline Click here to Send hotpirates88 a Private Message Find more posts by hotpirates88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

http://www.lordoftherings.net has screen caps from the new rotk trailer... i found it yesterday while watching the trailer 500 times in a row

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:56 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

lol big grin big grin thanks... got some more?

ISNT IT CUTE? I wanna keep him...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:59 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

haha...i want him all for myself!!god,this world is so blessed to hv this hottie in it....gives us all sumth so obsess over - i've a feeling lotsa guys are damn jealous...haha

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:25 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

ahh i made a error at the top...i meant to put *im no way shape or form making fun of legolas, its all for laughs and humor!* lmao!!

hahahahaha OOOOOO *drools at her legolas picture* what a sexy sexy beast! he looks GORGOUS in that hood

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:14 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

and his lips are sooo freakin kissable.......dRooL...... love

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:00 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

haha... funny stuff
i love the hood! so hot! y has he never worn it b4?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:08 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

he sure looks so damnned awesome innit tho....man....i wish i were his bed.... wink love

Attachment: 3565.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:36 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Yeah, the hood picture is hot and all... Oh, yeah, it's hot... but I wanna read more of those 185 things... Where is this site the're on? Sounds good.
Not as good as that pic... love

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:39 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah whuts the site?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:40 AM