KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » which movie was better

which movie was better
Started by: johnnys#1 fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

which movie was better

i was wondering which movie out the two towers and the fellowship of the ring you guys thought was better?

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:21 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I think maybe Fellowship was better but I liked Two Towers far more - even with all the changes and all.

But I just liked that they didnt only walk from one point to another, but so many things happen at the same time.

The battle also was totally amazing.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:32 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I think they whare just as goodsmile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:16 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

i liked each for different themes, i can't make a decision, i think rotk will be my favorite

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 08:26 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i liked TTT better cuz a lot more stuff was goin on

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 08:33 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

the two tower was better. more exiting and battle scene, man, that was so great. can't wait for the next movie, how big the battle is gonna be.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:45 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

The FOTR was better then TTT and maked me feel happy for waiting so long. I was expecting more from TTT.

I hope that ROTK might be better - waiting to see Pellenor Fields battle.

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:24 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I think RoTK might be my favourite film... at least I liked that part of the book most.

But it seems that some of my favourite scenes will be changed so I dont really like them any more sad *thinks of the Paths of the Dead*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:29 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Yeap...That's true...I am angry with Peter Jackson...maybe we can wait for somekind of LOTR Director's cut with all scenes that we want to see and maybe we can make our own scenes LOL like a computer game scenario.

I am waiting for more differences between the books and the movie sad

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:35 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

lol

well the worst difference for me is the planned change about the Paths of the Dead - [SPOILER - highlight to read]: PJ wants that Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli go there alone and have to fight an army of Undeads or ghosts; then they get more respectful and swear an oath to Aragorn. I hope thats not true... would be horrible. All the cool athmosphere from the book and the prophecy gone sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:38 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

I hope that the principal change on ROTK will be Legolas eated by a baulrog with is legs trembling outside a baulrog mouth stick out tongue

Going to a nuclear shelter full of Lembas till eternity whistle

Por minha Dama

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:51 PM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
I hope that the principal change on ROTK will be Legolas eated by a baulrog with is legs trembling outside a baulrog mouth stick out tongue

OOOOOH :clapping: excellent idea... but poor Balrog... think he'll get sick after that big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:56 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

Yeah!!! Who wants to eat a false blond elf. Maybe after eat Legolas the baulrog gets blonde too, It will be the shame between Baulrog's race.

I am travelling to Alfa-Centaur now. Orlando Bloom's fans: You have no possibily of reach me. stick out tongue

Por minha Dama

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:03 PM
Exabyte

Ugh poor Balrog...

shit and I have to stay here alone... NO *hides* dont kill me...

Well I hope the Dead or someone kills him... then it would definitely be the best of the three smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:06 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

LoL big grin

Por minha Dama

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:12 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

LMAO! that is great! can't wait for rotk, fellowship was better. even though, the cut old man willow out of it...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:06 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

Its hard to say but probably ttt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:23 PM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: which movie was better

quote:
Originally posted by johnnys#1 fan
i was wondering which movie out the two towers and the fellowship of the ring you guys thought was better?

i loved ttt more than fotr because of the action, plus i get to swoon over legolas! *giggles* plus, the story is more pivatal then. can't wait for rotk!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:00 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmm initially i liked TTT more.............but when i watched FOTR and TTT back to back i realised that FOTR was really the better movie.

The thing that made TTT exciting was to see all the characters ( eg Treebeard, gollum etc)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:30 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Definately FOTR. I expected more from TTT, it seemed kinda shallow in comparion, even tho the battle scence was quite spectacular. ROTK should be a great finale.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:53 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote