KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson

Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson
Started by: Tifa_Lockheart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tifa_Lockheart
Maia of Middle-earth

Laugh Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson

did anybody else see The Making of Matrix Revolutions, the interview with Hugo Weaving? That man is too cool. evil face

Attachment: hobbits_viurs_tschricker.jpg
This has been downloaded 321 time(s).

-MR ANDERSON.....THIS IS THE SOUND OF INEVITABILITY. FRODO IS COMING TO DESTROY ZION!! MWAHAHA

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:24 PM
Tifa_Lockheart is currently offline Click here to Send Tifa_Lockheart a Private Message Find more posts by Tifa_Lockheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

It's funny the other day me and a mate were watching Lord of the Rings and when Elrond welcomes Frodo to Rivendell my mate did an excellent impression of him "Welcome to Rivendell... Mr Anderson!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:27 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

lol big grin big grin absolutely cool pic.

Did you hear about the making of the Return of the King when Elrond always forgot his text and then said that matrix stuff?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:33 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hugo makes a much better agent then elf

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:14 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

wut the hell r u talkin bout...........hes only popular now cuz of felloswhip......i had never heard of him before that......he is perfect for elrond and will, i believe, be a very strong actor in rotk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:29 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

really really random, but you can recognize those eyebrows from anywhere...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:37 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

heehee, that pic is great, huggo is so cool

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:57 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yup, i think it's really interesting that he could be something so good.... elf.... and a character so evil... smith... usually actors are classified on if they can be a bad guy, or a good guy, you know what i mean, but i think that it's cool that he does both, and does a great job in both! big grin

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:16 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tifa_Lockheart
Maia of Middle-earth

quote:
Originally posted by Arwenishott
wut the hell r u talkin bout...........hes only popular now cuz of felloswhip......

He was actually in the Matrix before Fellowship. But I think hes great anyway.

-MR ANDERSON.....THIS IS THE SOUND OF INEVITABILITY. FRODO IS COMING TO DESTROY ZION!! MWAHAHA

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:32 PM
Tifa_Lockheart is currently offline Click here to Send Tifa_Lockheart a Private Message Find more posts by Tifa_Lockheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkandjunk
The PnJ Masta

true that, When I saw he was in Fellowship I screamed out Agent Smith!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 08:01 PM
punkandjunk is currently offline Click here to Send punkandjunk a Private Message Find more posts by punkandjunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agentsmith114

hugo weaving is the greatest.

quote:
Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.

DONT ARGUE WITH ME. I CAN READ YOUR MIND...OR SOME OF IT AT LEAST, NEVERTHELESS! mad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:53 PM
agentsmith114 is currently offline Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i know he's the sh**

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:56 AM
agentsmith114

dont reveal anything about the movie, but how is 'ol hugo in matrix 3? as smith, he was so friggin cool, so i expect his performance to be good or ill go stark raving mad.

quote:
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

thats from some movie, cant remember what though embarrasment

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:28 PM
agentsmith114 is currently offline Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yup, i think he's a good angent smith, "hello mr. anderson, we meet again..." ..... "it's neo" lol i love that...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Guess after he was in the Matrix flicks, he wanted to do a good series and went with Lord of the Rings wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Say that in the matrix forum too,bf wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:49 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've said much worse in there. (actually, I'm in the process of attemting to credibly bash Revolutions without actually seeing it, I wanna see if I get away with it)

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 7th, 2003 at 10:56 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

Tell us if you will.....

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:10 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

my big sister said it wasn't good and she hated the matrix rev. i'll still see it anyway just cause i'm a fan. lotr is still way beter!

whats this got to do with LOTR?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:39 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agentsmith114

Cool

matrix revolutions is awesome! most of your questions are answered, except for the five zions before neo. other than that, i loved it!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 11:39 PM