KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Question bout ROTK ~spoiler~~spoiler~~spoiler~

Question bout ROTK ~spoiler~~spoiler~~spoiler~
Started by: orlandoOYEA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Warning Question bout ROTK ~spoiler~~spoiler~~spoiler~

~SPOILER~~SPOILER~~SPOILER~

I was watchin the trailer for ROTK and the part where Eomer is crying it looks like he is holding someone with blonde hair, does this mean Eowyn dies?? I also saw a couple of pics where it looks like Merry is getting stabbed....Can anyone confirm this?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:59 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I would post the link but it wont let me so do this go to google and search lord of the rings message boards then click the second one down and then click movies, lord of the rings, and the post that sayz ROTK PICTURES ~SPOILER~ It will get u to the site that i tried to post

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:06 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrlover7000

No, eowyn doesnt die and merry isn stabed Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:19 PM
lotrlover7000 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrlover7000 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrlover7000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howie

king theoden....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:18 PM
howie is currently offline Click here to Send howie a Private Message Find more posts by howie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

okay, here's the thing... since you haven't read the books.... obviously... but okay Theoden dies, but that wouldn't be him. Eowyn sneaks Merry out so they can both fight, when she sees her father die from the witch king, she decides to fight, brilliant, but anyway... She and the witch king have a long fight, and in the end she falls, and merry then kills it for her, or somethin like that, eomer saw her and thought she was dead, but some guy, i forgot, checked her pulse or something, and she's still alive, i'm guessing at that moment that they took the shot, eomer thought eowyn was dead, but she isn't she's alive, unless pj does somethin stupid, and he wouldn't do somthing that stupid... wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:29 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Well, everybody THINKS that Merry and especially Eowyn are dead hm ok they nearly are...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:26 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mainframe
the cookie monster

theoden is eowyn's uncle. wink
and i agree i think eomer is holding eowyn

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:43 PM
mainframe is currently offline Click here to Send mainframe a Private Message Find more posts by mainframe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Yea, i kinda freaked wen i saw it so excuse me for sayin "dead" without thinkin bout it first. And yea i think i did see a pic of merry gettin hurt. I will post the pic if the forum lets me.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:01 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Eowyn doesn't die, but I wouldn't be surprised if they throw something in where you think she's dead on the battlefield for a little while.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:22 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

well, they do... in the book, they think for like five min. they think that she's dead

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:05 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howie

yeah...shes then healed by the king in the house of healing.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:35 AM
howie is currently offline Click here to Send howie a Private Message Find more posts by howie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Hm yes and her nearly-death is responsible for some cool quotes big grin

Ride now! Ride for ruin! And the world's ending!!!

(in the book originally Eomer when he thinks Eowyn is dead)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:21 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
and merry then kills it for her, or somethin like that,

merry doesnt kill it, eowyn does! merry just stabs it so eowyn can kill it. doesnt she chop off its head? big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:51 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Does merry even get hurt cause in the pic i saw i could of sworn he was hurt due to the pic of agony on his face....

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:28 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yeah, they both get hurt and end up in the house of healing, but they both live... so that's good smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:20 PM