KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » WHo is that?

WHo is that?
Started by: fini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fini
Hurricane stalker

WHo is that?

hey in the trailer for ROtk

Is that Eowyn, Eomer is holding while crying??
this question came up in another forum

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:29 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I thought it was Pippin holding Merry myself.

EDIT: Shit, missed that one. There IS a shot of Eomer (before the shot of Pippin and Merry) and it is probably Eowyn. But it's possible it is Theoden wink

Last edited by Sifer on Nov 9th, 2003 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:05 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiger lilly
purty flowur

ive seen a still pic of the scene i think ur talkin bout, and im pretty sure its pippin holdin up merry... tho first time i saw it i cudda swore it was eowyn holdin up theoden.....

oh the confusion... confused

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:25 PM
tiger lilly is currently offline Click here to Send tiger lilly a Private Message Find more posts by tiger lilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

No, that's how I got confused. There is a shot of Eomer holding somebody (I am pretty sure its Eoywn but it could be Theoden due to what happens) and after that, there is a shot of Pippin holding Merry (not Merry holding Pippin like I originally said...LOL) smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:31 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

* looks for some pics*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:26 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

ok here's the one i'm asking about

Attachment: eomer and unknown.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:24 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

and this is the one which some of u were mixing up with

Attachment: pip and merry.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:25 AM
nemo
ocean and sea

looks like eowyn, but it's hard to say for sure, they all have long hair, so it's hard to extinguish the guys from the girls sometimes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:48 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howie

Eomer is holding Eowyn....becuz he thinks she is dead from the battle with the witch king, but later on she is healed in the house of healing from aragorn himself. I think he is also grieving from the death of his uncle too. Its hard to say about the other pic...probably thats when merry wakes up from battle and is told both king theoden and lady eowyn dies during the the battle with the witch king. Reality finally sets in for poor merry.

Last edited by howie on Nov 10th, 2003 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:05 PM
howie is currently offline Click here to Send howie a Private Message Find more posts by howie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I think it's rather Eowyn because of the direction the hair flows - well, Eomer didnt even know that Dernhelm was Eowyn before.

"Ride now! Ride for ruin! And the world's ending!!"
(Eomer when he thinks Eowyn is dead, in the film Theoden)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:55 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Yes, it is supposed to be Eowyn......I think!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 05:57 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Anybody any idea whats that thing in the background?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:01 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

on the merry n pippin pic its a menber of gondors or rohans army, on the one with eomer it looks kind of like a being in black armour, the witch king is dead at this point so.......

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:47 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

the 2nd pic is eowyn holding merry

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:37 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

NOOOOOOOOOOO
thats pippen holding merry...........pip has on the armour of Gondor( black and silver)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:53 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

and notice the ELVEN brooch???............both have them have one............only people who were in lorien would have those..........and Eowyn DID not go to lorien so she has no reason to have one!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:54 AM
Exabyte

lol thats exactly why ppl in a war use to wear banners and flags to show who they are big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:30 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

in the 2nd pic THAT IS NOT eoywn, sorry its not...it doesnt even look like her...it looks like someone totally different, pippin maybe, but not eowyn, i know what eowyn looks like and that isnt her thats holding merry

the first pic...it does look like hes holding eoywn

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:29 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

and i just read back about the elven brooch thing, why would eowyn have a elven brooch if she didnt go to lorien, it makes no sense, IT HAS TO BE PIPPIN! Because 1. it doesnt look like eowyn AT ALL 2. eowyn shouldnt have a elven brooch

And...doesnt the elven brooch mean Fellowship??? Eowyn isnt even in the fellowship so thats another reason why she WOULDNT have the elven brooch

its pippin

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:33 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

fellowship as in...well yeah not in the movie fellowship but not what i meant...she wasnt in the 9 fellowship thats what i mean, so she shouldnt have a elven brooch

damnit this music is trainin my thoughts....im telling you...i cant take the torture of waiting any longer...its driving me nuts...the songs from the ROTK soundtrack and trailers arent helping either

*falls over*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:35 AM