KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The hobbit- do fink there will be a movie

The hobbit- do fink there will be a movie
Started by: enya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enya

The hobbit- do fink there will be a movie

hi people

i was just wondering do u fink dat some one will make a film of the hobbit if yes do you fink it will be peter jackson and is a good idea confused wink stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:41 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

by da way i havent read the hobbit yet so NO SPOILERS PLEASE or cover them up

thanx

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:42 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Yes I do think that there will be
Though it will take some time

And, yes again, I do think it is a good idea and I also think PJ might do it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:43 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

if there iz one PJ has to do it, it wouldnt be right if someone else done it

is it betta than LOTRs i cant imagen anyfing bein betts than LOTRS

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:46 PM
Verity

I agree!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 09:31 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

you know what i DONT THINK that they should make the hobbit into a movie............reasons:
1. People was say that they are making everything of tolkien into movies.......which will take the Novelty of a TOLKIEN movie being shown.
2. The stars and planets were in the right combination when PJ took up this venture.........something i think cannot happen again.
3.I have a bad feeling its gonna end up being a "sequel/prequel" type movie..........AND YOU ALL know how that has worked with other big movies.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:29 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Fink? Bat Fink? I will assume you meant "think".

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:03 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yes hopefully...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:09 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i agree with fini on the prequel problems. Star Wars for instance?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:16 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Complicated
but not really...

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Fink? Bat Fink? I will assume you meant "think".

She thinks she's Mike Tyson.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mohandas Ghandi

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:39 AM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I also agree about the prequel thing. While I would like to see The Hobbit made into a movie, I don't know if it would be possible for everyone to leave and go on with their lives, and then come back and still have what they had before. And it might just make the whole Tolkien book thing overdone as well, like fini said.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:48 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

they should have done it before the movies then it would be a lot easier to follow for people that haven't read the books, even though they should have.... lol

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 02:56 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

Ian Mckellen has suggested that The Hobbit be made into a long-running TV series that is accurate to the book. This was just his desire, not an official statement by any means.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:05 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

no it shouldn't mad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:12 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Most probably they will make a movie. Hollywood pounces on any opportunity.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 07:26 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

too true.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 12:46 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

I would LOVE for them to make "the hobbit" into a movie, i really enjoyed the cartoon version of it, it was really adorable and fantastic, it would be great if they did make it into a actual movie movie

hehe

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:16 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

The battle of five armies would be awsome

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 04:43 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

Yes. Waiting desperately for it.

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 05:41 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Plus Smaug. He would be soo cool

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:24 PM