KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Spoilers: Who Dies

Spoilers: Who Dies
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistique

Spoilers: Who Dies

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Legolas gets shot in the head, gimli lives, aragorn ditches arwen and marries eyowyn, they bother die and arwen dies of a brocken heart. Frodo slips in the fire with the ring, gollum follows, so thats them gone. Sam lives, pipin lives, Merry gets a sword through the chest. Saruman dies, obviously and Gandalf accends into the heavens

I know, I've read the book... lol

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:21 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

See, I'm smrt

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:31 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

*smart lol

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:33 PM
undomiel
evenstar

that was stupid. I think this thread should be cancelled!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:34 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

Yeah, thats what happens when theres nobody on, just annoy the living daylights out of yourself...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:49 PM
The Inkeeper

mistique its all lies anyway, but i applaud you, just think HUINDREDS of lasses who read that will be like nooooooooo orlando

ppl who die aere [/spoiler] theoden and denethor[spoiler/]

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:57 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

goddam three months here and i STILL cant work the bloody spoiler tags

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:57 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Fix your spoiler tag m8, anyone who hasn't read the books are gonna be dissapointed big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:58 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

look up, i said i cant work them some1 show me sad and mah edit that please, i dont want ppl after my blood

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:01 PM
MISSY_EC
I'm Flying Away....!

TEEHEE! That'll be some ending mystique.
Well, I'll dissapoint you. No that is uncorrect! (hee hee!)
I love those stories after the Lord of the Rings. The ones in the Apendix in the Lord of the Rings. The story with Aragorn and Arwen..... big grin

Well....

~*MISSY*~

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:22 PM
MISSY_EC is currently offline Click here to Send MISSY_EC a Private Message Find more posts by MISSY_EC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Spoiler tags are used as follows (remove any . from what I put):

[.spoiler]insert spoilers here[./spoiler]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:52 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: is this working, i hope so, GIMLI NEEDS A SHAVE

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:59 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Good job Mistique! I love it. Aragorn ditches Arwen... best part of all, this is the one of the best threads... and actually i like the idea frodo dying for the destruction of the ring... i like that... but then it would be depressing... i am fully happy with the ending... but i wish that aragorn and eowyn got married... sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:05 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

yes! orlando dies! death to the blonde haired elf! death to the blonde haired elf!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:15 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Hehehe, oh, the images now of screaming fan girls crying at his death!!

Oh well.....too bad it isn't true!

....um...I mean, good! Legolas is alright!

Oh foo, maybe I'll just leave now before all you Legolas/Orlando fans try to kill me.....I do like him/them....honest!big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:20 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

laughing out loud yeah, run away from the orlando fan girls!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:24 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

How about this one: Arwen does decide to go with her father, and Galadriel and Celeborn, and they all drown on their way to Arda.

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Hummmmmm interesting idea [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Broken hearted Arwen is left in dispare, Faramir (also having his heart broken) tries to comfort her. Low and behold they fall in love. Sam gives up on life after Frodo dies, and Pippin falls for Rosie and they get married and live happily ever after. After Legolus dies Gimli starts a search and destroy mission against all sail boats, as revenge on his death.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:25 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Oh and as long as we are making stuff up Merry doesn't die, he lives. Oh and he moves in with me and we live forever in Fantasy Land.wink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:28 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eldarion
Son of Aragorn

You guys are too funny! I thought it was a rpetty good idea, for those people who have't read the book! My husband is like that, he'll not read the book and then bug me about what's going to happen! For those of you that haven't read the book and are reading forums like this, you sort of deserve to get a bunch of made up stuff! hehe! READ THE BOOK!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:13 PM
eldarion is currently offline Click here to Send eldarion a Private Message Find more posts by eldarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote