KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who wants to see the Army of the Dead? SPOILER WARNING

Who wants to see the Army of the Dead? SPOILER WARNING
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Who wants to see the Army of the Dead? SPOILER WARNING

Anyone want to see the Army of the Dead?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/image.../10033_orig.jpg

Anyone want to see Eowyn facing the Witch King on his Fell Beast?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/image.../10035_orig.jpg

Anyone want to see quite a few Mumakil charging?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/image.../10034_orig.jpg

Enjoy as much as I have. December 17th cannot come soon enough.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:56 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

sifer i love you for that, thank you

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:59 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSY_EC
I'm Flying Away....!

SIFER! Love you man! Seriously thank you! Haven't noticed that! Comes to theonering practicly every day....
*sigh*

Well, missed it!
Is that how the Army of Death is going to look like?
man....--Bommer!!

That means: DAMN! Not what I had imagined!

*MISSY_EC*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:05 PM
MISSY_EC is currently offline Click here to Send MISSY_EC a Private Message Find more posts by MISSY_EC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

what you imagine, i just imagined em like that, but white not yellow

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:07 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

good lord, how big are the mumakil, i set it as my wallpaper, you get a MUCH clearer pic of them (try it people) and lookk at the orcs on the ground, they are tiny compared to the mumakil, much smaller than a man/elephant ratio

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:09 PM
MISSY_EC
I'm Flying Away....!

Well, I had imagined them much, much more clearer!
But still so you could see through them! And NOT yellow. Normal human colours but in a dark way.

Okay that didn't make sense. well, I can't explain it in another way.

*MISSY*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:15 PM
MISSY_EC is currently offline Click here to Send MISSY_EC a Private Message Find more posts by MISSY_EC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

OMG sifer, thanks for posting those, WOW....chills just ran up and down my spine just now...OH MY GOD..THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!! I love the army of dead, and aragorn looking oh so kingsome ready to kick ass, ah! I LOVE IT! And i love the one with eowyn giving the witchking the stare down, BLESSED! AND THE ELEPHANTS!! AND..AND...AHHH! wow..TOTALLY love you for that, that was fantastic!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:29 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

A VERY important thing to remember is that they are going to look TOTALLY different when moving - WETA Digital will work their magic and make the whole thing a VERY memorable moment. It's going to be so intense.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:38 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i think the best part will be gandalf in minas tirith, when the war is going on, i cant wait for that, i think its great all the battles going on, and a member of the fellowship in each on

awww they all grown up sad im gonna cry at the end

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:45 PM
Sifer

Just wait until we see the Mountain Troll fall on Pippin and the camera switch to black. I KNOW he will do that just like the book. But I am looking forward to seeing absolutely everything and I also KNOW it won't dissapoint big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:48 PM
The Inkeeper

i know, OHHHHHH i hope gimli n legolas have another game of who kills the most ugly ppl who need to see an orthodontist

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:03 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I love those pictures. I wish that they would keep the fact that the warrior is Eowyn a secret though. Half of its coolness is that you are completely surprised when it's her. Oh well, it'll still be cool.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:09 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

Awsome dude love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm Aragorn looked hot!!....... sorry back to subject

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:15 AM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I also love you...lmao...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:57 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! go witch king, go witch king, go go go witch king! kill them all!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:27 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

EEEEK!! that is awesome!!! yay!! oh I love you too!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:41 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I bow down to thee, O great Sifer, the bringer of wonderful spoilers!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:17 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

o i also love you, he he wink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:33 PM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSY_EC
I'm Flying Away....!

*teehee!* All so joyful!
I love it!
Well....I REALLY like the picture with Eowyn....AWSOME!!
And yeah Sauron! it could be cool! I'm pretty sure of that! They always do....he he....Frodo gets his finger "eaten" by GOLLUM! That little hottie!

*teehee!*

Then I'm saying to the great Camellia, who has not forgotten the ever green Tolkien tongue: May all kins be with you on your way to save the wonderful tongue of Tolkiens....For that is why you have comed, is it not? my old friend....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:21 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

the thing with eowyn, i wish that she didn't have the helmet on, if you know what i mean, then it's hard to see her face, and i want to see her facial expressions... sometimes helmets aren't always good... smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:28 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote