KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » i 've found some missing scene FROM THE TRAILER

i 've found some missing scene FROM THE TRAILER
Started by: thorC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thorC

i 've found some missing scene FROM THE TRAILER

i ve seen RTOK: but i 've found some missing scene from the Trailer:
like not secen of Gandalf was facing with Witch King at the wall in Minas Tririth, Eomer cry for his King after the Battel at Panenor Feild and Arwen discuss her fate with her father.
ia there any country out there as same as mine.
please tell me and i will fly to see it in other country?

ANYWAY PJ U ROCK!!!!!
JRR YOU R THE BEST
EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE IS THE BEST

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:19 PM
thorC is currently offline Click here to Send thorC a Private Message Find more posts by thorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

probably in the rotk extended version... remember the movie was 3 hours and 31 minutes long, now it's 3 hours and 19 minutes long... that's 12 minutes... an extra scene it least.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:42 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KayeLa
Prefect

yes i noticed that too. i saw some footage in the trailer that wasnt even in the movie. i cant wait for the extended version!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:32 PM
KayeLa is currently offline Click here to Send KayeLa a Private Message Find more posts by KayeLa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The 12 mins will have some of Christopher Lees death scene in. Other than that 12 mins extra, thats nothing. I'm not going to get the extended edition over the normal for 12 mins.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Well, I was saying that 12 minutes could be a scene, not saurmans death. Have you read the books? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: His death is in the shire. The war of the shire, Wormtoungue kills him. That part would be around 30 to 45 minutes long. I think that 12 minutes was tthe houses of healing.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:54 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

wait im confused...the EE only has 12 extra minutes????

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:19 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

No thats nonsense.
(btw, Sarumans death scene [in Orthanc] is exactly 7 minutes long)
This EE will be the longest; the rumours say between 4 and 6 hours wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:17 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Wait, hold on, is this with the real movie and then the extra scenes put in in order, or what? 4-6 hours long, with just the extra scenes... confused

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:00 PM
Verity

There's a lot of scenes that were missing from the trailer...like Eomer crying....It all should appear in the Extended! smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:21 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by billyboyd4ever
wait im confused...the EE only has 12 extra minutes????

I think it was 12 different endings...respecting the nature of the appendixes.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:22 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I don't want to be a total ***** isn't Eomer Theodred his cousin

and so Theodred ain't Eomer his Father

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:29 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

What? confused Theoden is his uncle, and Theodred was his cousin!...What is ur question?? confused

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:31 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
This EE will be the longest; the rumours say between 4 and 6 hours wink

Wow, that really is long. It would make a EE marathon about 12 hours. It's going to be so good though. Just a couple months to wait...I'm so impatient. I need to see RotK again.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:33 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Yes, Eomer is the son of eomund and theodwyn who is the sister to theoden the father of theodred...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:38 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pegasus
Lady of the Horses

Ya i noticed lots of scenes went missing too but they will be in the EE what colour do you think the cover is gonna be?? (FOTR:GREEN, TTT:RED, ROTK:????) I think blue!

Just call me:
The Lady of the Horses

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:43 PM
Pegasus is currently offline Click here to Send Pegasus a Private Message Find more posts by Pegasus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I think blue; just look at the colors for the soudtracks (collectors edition), they were just changed (tt: blue, rotk: green). Think it will be blue which fits the film perfectly.

I just read the EE will be 4 hours and 50 minutes long

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:53 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Blue would look really good and make the most sense, cause if it wasn't blue it would have to be purple or orange or something, and that would look really bad.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:25 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

probably blue

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:55 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

blue black white/tan
but probably blue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:11 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i heard extra scenes are 41 mins

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:32 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote