KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » RotK screencap off....

RotK screencap off....
Started by: Kitoky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitoky
Starting Anew

RotK screencap off....

Does anyone have a screencap of the RotK scene of Aragorn's Coronation where it closes up on Elrond. I was actually looking for the picture of the blonde elf on the Elrond's right.

So if anyone could possibly have a picture/link of one. Pleeease give?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:12 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

You guys have none!?!??! Dear lord, EXA?!?!? Help!?!?!? *sobs*

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:22 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Dear lord, EXA?!?!?

What?
No, I do not have a picture of that scene.
I know someone who surely has but she's not online and it's not yet uploaded

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:57 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

is there something important on that pacific bit?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:45 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Whilst we are on the subject of screen caps, I don't suppose any of you have any caps of Pippin and the Palantir scene? (Other than the one of him on his back holding it)

Also, does anybody have any pictures of the Ent-draught scene in TTT:EE?

Pleeeease?smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:48 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

And no, I am very sorry but I haven't seen the pics you are looking forsad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:49 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Ent draught???

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:00 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

what do they do there??

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:00 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by Camellia
Whilst we are on the subject of screen caps, I don't suppose any of you have any caps of Pippin and the Palantir scene? (Other than the one of him on his back holding it)

Also, does anybody have any pictures of the Ent-draught scene in TTT:EE?

Pleeeease?smile

Hey!! This is my request thread, nyah! smile I need that scene with Elrond. ...*sniff*

The scene with the Ent-draught is when Merry and Pippin drink the water of in Fangorn Forest and they grow taller. It's after they wake up in Treebeard's house when they fell asleep while listening to Treebeard reminiscing.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:10 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

It's the scene witrh Merry and Pippin in Fangorn. Merry wakes up to find that Pippin is sitting on a nearby rock drinking something. Basically, they begin to argue over who of the two are taller and so on

It's greatbig grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:10 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Camellia could you make a tread for it, I got a lot of picssmile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:39 PM