KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » How much stars did they give for ROTK

How much stars did they give for ROTK
Started by: Elvinarrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elvinarrow

How much stars did they give for ROTK

i wonder

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:06 PM
Elvinarrow is currently offline Click here to Send Elvinarrow a Private Message Find more posts by Elvinarrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

out of 100? I give it 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999990000
0000000000000000000000000.999999999999999999999999 stars. (off scale basically)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:56 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

I think out of 5 they gave 4.7 or something like that!

I give it a 5/5 DEFINALLY!smile

ROTK rox!

Well- it got REALLY GREAT reveiws

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:55 PM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Go to www.rottentomatoes.com - their reviews are pretty much a good indicator of quality...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:57 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

in the papers and eye, they gave it 4 stars. i would too! i can't and i'm so happy that the critics liked it too! ^.^

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

our paper gave 4 or 4 1/2 out of 5, i think it needs 5 though!! arg! anyway smile I'd give it a 6 out of 5 stick out tongue or higher, I always say--if the movie can make me cry (which it does) then it must be a good movie...and only 3 movies have made me want to cry, and I did during ROTK smile side note--if they don't give ROTK best picture and PJ best director--i'm going to be mad and some acadamy people are going to be....

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:51 AM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

i don't get the paper so i dont know what they say but i would give is a
500000000 out of 5 its the best movie i've watched since star wars (the original)

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:40 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elvinarrow

lol

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Cool poem lol GO LOTR!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:20 AM
Elvinarrow is currently offline Click here to Send Elvinarrow a Private Message Find more posts by Elvinarrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Return of the King no doubt deserves 5 stars golden stars, atleast 4 oscars, and 17 nominations.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:08 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote