KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Was it better?

Was it better?
Started by: sandman26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sandman26
old but new

Was it better?

OK this is my first time posting in the lotr forum and i just wanted to know from some other people is the third movie really better than the first two combined cuz that's what all my friends say.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:43 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

I (in my opinion) think the 3rd movie rocks more than the other two...

But everyone has their own opinion

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:45 AM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATM4eternity

i also think it rocks compared to the other 2, once again, my opinion

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:48 AM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

maybe i shoulda made a poll.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:01 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Actually I wouldn't quite say that it's better than the first two. But it's about even. Return of the King was FANTABULOUS!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:04 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

I LOVE ROTK!!! But of course, I loved all of the movies in the trilogy, so I agree with Kit. They were all GREAT! It's amazing!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:05 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elvinarrow

ROTk was really good but i wish they would and more not to the end

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Cool poem lol GO LOTR!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:22 AM
Elvinarrow is currently offline Click here to Send Elvinarrow a Private Message Find more posts by Elvinarrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I didn't think that it would be better than FOTR (which was my fav. of the first two) but Now I say the ROTK is not only better than the first two it is the best movie i have ever seen.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:29 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

maybe you should check other threads before you post the same thing someone else has. there is already a thread like this with a poll.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:43 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by P-NuT
maybe you should check other threads before you post the same thing someone else has. there is already a thread like this with a poll.

It's a little diffferent so don't be so bitter.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:51 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

3rd Movie is the best but of course you have to have the 1st and 2nd or wouldent be a 3rd thumb up

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:57 AM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yeah I think they're even.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:01 AM
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

I think all of them are great. Just perfect!!!! It opened my world, that's all i have 2 say

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:58 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

indeed, i would use the word best, i mean its the best movie ive ever seen but i would say more intense and more emotional, it plays its role like all good 3rd parts in a trilogy (unlike some other trilogies cough cough) but they were all different and each had a different feel to them

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:17 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Depends on your taste... some like the first best, some the second, some the third.
I like RoTK better than the others, but not better than I+II combined (impossible to create such a perfect film).

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:19 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

where do u live exa besides gondolin

coz thats the first time someones posted straight after me

and how can u live in gondolin if it was destroyed oh wait u live among the rubble lol

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:20 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by shadow link
where do u live exa besides gondolin

coz thats the first time someones posted straight after me

and how can u live in gondolin if it was destroyed oh wait u live among the rubble lol

Lol ^^ I live in Austria... in last year's "european cultural capital" stick out tongue

Why can't I live in the burnt ruins of a city lying under the waves...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:31 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

where in australia

(i know its of the topic but oh well)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:09 AM
Exabyte

Not Australia... Austria big grin next to Germany wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:11 AM
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

lol, sorry

wat time is it there now

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:12 AM