KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Rotk Battle Were The Best Ever In 110 Years Of Cinematic History>

Rotk Battle Were The Best Ever In 110 Years Of Cinematic History>
Started by: manny321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

Cool Rotk Battle Were The Best Ever In 110 Years Of Cinematic History>

NO movie had such great battles as rotk, not even saving private ryan, gladiator, braveheart,matrix revolution,all star wars. The movie's battles sets a new standard for battles, which no movie for a while will reach maybe troy but not in the for-seeable future. WHen the riders of rohan till the mukmail Happy Dance till wicthking eek! then dead army smokin' those mins were the best times of my life. ALSO theodans speech means alot if you know what it means. "RIDE NOW, RIDE FOR RUIN, AND THE WORLDS ENDING!!, DEATH!! DEATH!! FORTH EORLINGAS!! eek! eek! I WAS like wow Happy Dance wicked 6 out of 5 right there and then. WHat do you think? confused

Last edited by manny321 on Jan 16th, 2004 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:38 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Erm...I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is but okie! I agree!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:39 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

its just to explane the coolness of the Rotk battle
and i agree to, totally awesome man

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:40 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

THEY WERE FANTABULOUS!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:41 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

yeah, NO ONE is gonna even trya compete wit lotr of pj

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:41 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

yep i can't go over mukmail charge i perfer eliphants though, eliphants are favourite animal now.

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:42 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

i meant lotr or pj

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:42 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

troy looks good, but not ven close to scale, expect the boat shot in the trailer is good.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:44 PM
azszhz
I Have No Name

yeah when the camra pans back and there are thousands of bouts
but that can't compare to Lotr

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:46 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Troy only looks good because Orli's in it, BUT I SAY IT'S GOOD BECAUSE BEAN'S IN IT! Yessssss

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:49 PM
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

rotk is cheap for all the eefcts. IT only cost 94 million, with all those battles, i know there cg and everything but still cheap. COmapre it t3 175 million, and potc 145 million.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:51 PM
azszhz
I Have No Name

wow that is cheap for movies

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:52 PM
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

finding nemo cost the same amount to!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:58 PM
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

quote:
Originally posted by manny321
rotk is cheap for all the eefcts. IT only cost 94 million, with all those battles, i know there cg and everything but still cheap. COmapre it t3 175 million, and potc 145 million.

yeah but thats probably coz those movies had to pay alot for the actors whereas lotr didnt have any highly paid actors- i mean they will be now plus, the total for those movies didnt mean they spent the most on special effects titanic took thre most to make and that spent most of it on the sets and building the boat, matrix probably had the most expensive sfx

smile and yes theb battle were and always will be best and unbeaten

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:07 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote