KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Games of Middle Earth

The Games of Middle Earth
Started by: ATM4eternity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ATM4eternity

The Games of Middle Earth

I was just wondering what LOTR games all of you play. As of me, i have TTT and RoTK, they are very good but in my opinion could be better. I also play the gamesworkshop LOTR which is fun. I played the demo to War of the Ring and thought it was ok, if any1 has played that tell me what u think of the whole game. I am also really lookin forward to Battle for Middle Earth, that looks great.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:36 AM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

my brother and i play the LOtR ccg. it's fun, but somehow he always wins ( i think he cheats though) i'm saving my money for LOtR trivia, and we have LOtR monopoly and risk

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:41 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I play War of The Ring and Return of the king to the pc big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:17 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcepicK
Orc Fragger

I love The 2 towers at PS2 to ****ing nice

Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending
Death!, Death!
Forth, Eorlingas!"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:39 AM
IcepicK is currently offline Click here to Send IcepicK a Private Message Find more posts by IcepicK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

I have rotk on ps2! so much fun!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:08 AM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

my friends and i make up lotr stories ad act them out .. super fun!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:28 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Return of the king for PS2 is what I have only played, I am somewhat good for someone who has barely played it.

I especially like the Minus Tirith level as its almost near impossible to keep everyone of the wall.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 09:40 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kokiril33t
L33t Hyrulian

I also play the lotr game by games workshop. its the best especially Glorfindel! I also play ROTK on PS2 that also rocks hard.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:23 PM
kokiril33t is currently offline Click here to Send kokiril33t a Private Message Find more posts by kokiril33t Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I have the LoTR Risk and the addition for Gondor+Mordor, its the only game I play quite often - I also have the FoTR game (not by EA but the game to the book) for PC and ROTK for PS2 or better I have them together with my brother who usually plays them. As Im not such a gameplaying person I rather spend my money on boooooks over books and other little stuff like Rings, posters or maps.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:58 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote