KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » question about elves and helms deep

question about elves and helms deep
Started by: enya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enya

Worried question about elves and helms deep

i was watchin TTT again yesterday and my friend and i noticed that when the uruk hai (spelling?) are shooting the elves from the walls all the elves fall back- except for one elve!

why is that?

and yes i know its a bit of a stupid question!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:22 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

because the arrow hits them in the chest...so it pushes them back...and one fell off so PJ could put the 'wilhelm screm' into the film big grin and just to show someone falling

everyone loves a good fall

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:26 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Well...there can't be really a way to answer that and the elf that fell over the wall was probably maybe standing at an angle and the Uruks shot him in the stomach or something causing him to bend over and lose balance. I guess that's just how PJ wanted it to be.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:27 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

well i thought it was a stupid question and as you say everybody loves a good fall!

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:31 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Hey, you know these elves... he probably thought he could see sam, and tried to jump on him....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:30 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

awww wot av u got against sam

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:34 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

poor sam, we love his braveness

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:35 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

hes sooooo cute anyways got to go me sleepy!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:39 PM
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

he he

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:33 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote