KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Help Help Help I Need A Pic In My Sig Help

Help Help Help I Need A Pic In My Sig Help
Started by: LOTRLUVR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LOTRLUVR
I just want to look at it

Worried Help Help Help I Need A Pic In My Sig Help

I am trying to put a pic in my sig...I first go to my private messages...From there I go to Edit my profile....After that I go to upload my personal sig (or something like that) I enter what I want and it tells me 'The file you uploaded doesn't seem to be a valid image file. Please check the image and try again.' WHAT IS WRONG?!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! sad

I forgot who made this sig,but thank you so much!~Tell me if you made the sig~

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:20 AM
LOTRLUVR is currently offline Click here to Send LOTRLUVR a Private Message Find more posts by LOTRLUVR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

I don't get any error messages like that. I just usually get messages about the size but not of invalid image file. Sorry, can't help you that much. But what kind of banner is it? Did you upload it from your hard drive or you just entered the link?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:36 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LOTRLUVR

I entered the link

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:39 AM
LOTRLUVR is currently offline Click here to Send LOTRLUVR a Private Message Find more posts by LOTRLUVR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Try to save you pic on your documents then, or desktop or any hard drive, by right clicking the pic and click "Save Picture As", then from there, go to your profile and click "Add Custom Signature Image", then click "Browse", then select the filename of your pic from wherever hard drive you saved it. Then "Open", then click "Upload Sig". big grin It should turn out ok, unless your image is too big.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:45 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LOTRLUVR

Err....I'll try,the only doubts that I have about that are....My computer signs me off everytime I hit browse....I will try though!

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:51 AM
LOTRLUVR

OMG IT WORKED!!!!!IT TOOK A WHILE,BUT IT WORKED!!!

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:03 AM
shadowy_blue

That's great! big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:05 AM
LOTRLUVR

lol

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:06 AM
LOTRLUVR

Now I just have to figure out how to work the rest of the site.....This may take a while...lol.Thank god for Google!If it was never for Google I would have never found that thumbnail sized pic and I wouldn't have anything that fit.

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:07 AM