KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Free LOTR Demo Game

Free LOTR Demo Game
Started by: orc711

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orc711

Free LOTR Demo Game

Has anyone noticed that they are offering a free demo of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King game in Pop Tarts? I saw it in the store the other day. Has anyone played it?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:39 PM
orc711 is currently offline Click here to Send orc711 a Private Message Find more posts by orc711 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i think i have it, i got mine from a mag, its the cortyard level,prety good but i like it beter on a console.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:45 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

perhaps its one of those scheme things to make you collect 6 tokens odd and then send an actual £40 to the company to get the "demo", I tell you man its the government

Discos - saw a £6 box of cereal on saturday!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:17 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orc711

yeah but it's actually IN the box....no need to send away for anything! just eat the pop tarts (mmm strawberry frosted with sprinkles....) and play the game smile
it's really cool, what system do you have it on, smodden?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:39 PM
orc711 is currently offline Click here to Send orc711 a Private Message Find more posts by orc711 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATM4eternity

idk about the game i like it and all, but i think it could have been a lot better, it seems like they could have spent more time on it to really make it good

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:02 AM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MyNameIsNeo

I guess the demos ok you guys should buy the full version of the game much better but yes they could have put more time in it.. id give it a 8.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:40 AM
MyNameIsNeo is currently offline Click here to Send MyNameIsNeo a Private Message Find more posts by MyNameIsNeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i have the gamecube version and it's one of the best action games i've played with exeption too legend of zelda windwaker

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:28 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orc711

I think the demo graphics are really cool...can't believe it was free was pop tarts I was buying anyway....can't wait to see the full game.
wondering whether to get the PC version, since the free one was PC and so cool, or go for a console one...any advice?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:57 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

only get pc version if you have a:

controller
video card(like Nvidea)
enough free hard drive space

otherwise get the console if you don't have these things it will run like crap.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:08 AM
orc711

Well, I don't have the controller...no joystick...but the demo seems to be running really well. Maybe it's cause I've got a lot of free hard drive space. But it's probably more challenging without the joystick...
Is the game any different on the consoles?
*continues eating pop tarts and playing....*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:39 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i've only played the demo on PC and the level you get to play is a Lot longer on the real version. if it runs fine get the PC version its usually cheaper than console versions.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:28 PM
orc711

cool, thanks for the info! the demo's really cool, still working ym way through it probably because i get distracted by the pretty graphics!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:37 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ah....prety....*faints*

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:39 PM
The Inkeeper

i HAVE FINISHESD IT! AND I WAS LEGOLAS AND GANDALF BECAUSE THEY WRE FAST AND MAGIC!!!!

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

frodo is the worst legy and gandy are best and ara

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:54 PM
Elessea

my comp wont let me play sad is too outdated sad

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:55 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ahhhh.....been there....know how you fell....

*hugs pip-foot*

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:57 PM
Elessea

thax smod stick out tongue i hate my comp sad

*hits computor very hard*

oww, now my hand hurts sad

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:58 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

awww

*gives pip magic healing potion from gandalf*

now hows ur hand...?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 09:00 PM
Elessea

wonderful stick out tongue *gives SMod huggles*

My legs hurt too, i went to a sock-hop last night, with my Best Fried. We couldnt really get the hang of the swing dance, so we did the Frodo chicken dance in many different ways for over an hour. tehn we went outside and laid in the grass to look @ the stars, when we came back in fro Root Beer floats, everyone thought we were crazy stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 09:02 PM