KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » So we come to it at last, The greatest DVD of our time

So we come to it at last, The greatest DVD of our time
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

So we come to it at last, The greatest DVD of our time

Well, ya know me, i had a look for a thread which was to do with rotk dvd

I am just waondering what your plans are for tomorrow, as in how are you going to buy the dvd and where from and your expected price topay

I will pay any price I say, and shall be getting it from Tesco which is at the very edge of town (luckily for me the edge of town is across the road and all i have to do is jump some neighbours back garden lol)

I will be getting up at 7am and going down at 8am and buying it!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:59 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

well not to make you all jealous or anything...but i already have it MWUAHAHAHAHHAHA...my friend works for the sound and vision part in sainsburry's and she got me a copy big grin

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:02 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

I don't think I'll be getting it. messed

I already have a copy of the theatrical version, you see. I just want the EE. big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:05 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
I already have a copy of the theatrical version, you see. I just want the EE. big grin

shifty shifty

I also think Il wait for the EE (if possible stick out tongue though Im not sure if Il survive that ^^)

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:10 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

does anyone even know the release date of the ee?

A God Among Geeks

Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

.. when is the release for EE?? blinkmessedwacko .. im waiting for the EE also stick out tonguestick out tongue

Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

i am getting them both

I have got the other two in EE and theatrical

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:11 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

im waiting for the RoTK EE before i buy the other two

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:12 PM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Thorondor
does anyone even know the release date of the ee?

Not yet,
But something about August was mentioned several times wink

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:22 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

All we know is that it's coming on November, but we're still not even sure yet. stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:22 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

aacckkk!! Exa!!! eek!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:23 PM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
aacckkk!! Exa!!! eek!

Lol - what?

The official date is "holiday 04", others say "summer", and I heard August from several sources

sooo actually they're all the same
So I think it's the "real" date wink

would make sense I think as the theatrical version was also released three months earlier than the others

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:25 PM
shadowy_blue

LOL! I was just excited! happy big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:26 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

oh yea, miffed: get excited for her

Discos - I shall be in the void

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:32 PM
Thorondor
Love?

shadowy gets excited very easily stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:36 PM
shadowy_blue

LOL, you guys..laughing stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:06 PM
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

I got the dvd and a new surrond sound system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:47 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Messa want the DVDesss

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:48 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i was gonna wait for the EE, but i don't think so now...

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:51 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

can't beat my surround sound, hooked up with 7 (yep 7) cabs which also go through my 8ohm cd player speakers

Discos - oh ya baby

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:51 PM