KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Trilogy Supertrailer..

Trilogy Supertrailer..
Started by: Bagtatta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bagtatta

Trilogy Supertrailer..

Did anyone notice in the beginning of the trailer on the Theatrical DVD there's a shot that hasn't been in any of the movies of what looks like a girl running through the forest with another person?

I'm still watching the trailer now..so far that's the only footage I've seen..but I'm almost positive that shot wasn't in any of the movies..if I'm wrong correct me.

Another thing I noticed is some of the voices of changed, tone-wise it seems. Unless they added special FX to certain parts like when Saruman is talking to all his army before Helms Deep battle..Sounds differnt to me for some reason..Maybe it's just me.

Doublt Edit: They show some of the scenes from ROTK that weren't in it real fast, Like Elrond with Arwen getting up, Eomer crying..and one more I think.

Last edited by Bagtatta on May 27th, 2004 at 03:40 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:33 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

More than likely they are scenes from the E.E., or just cut scenes period. There are alot of theatrical trailers that show scenes that aren't in the actual movie for that specific purpose.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:26 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

he is right, I have watched the super-trailer and remember faintly the girl running throug the woods. It isnt in the movies, to me it would symbolise how much love,freedom and grief-free world they had before the war of the ring.

now, there are alot of clips from the EE of ROTK, such as elrond and arwen, eomar and Merry swearing alleagence to Theoden

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:12 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Ya...I have seen these images as well.

They are cut scenes from the first two films, and possibly extended scenes from the ROTK that will be released later in the year...although I cannot be totally certain of that.

Though with these scenes I find myself very excited and awaiting the release of the EE of the ROTK

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:26 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

This supertrailer has already been released weeks ago online, I think there was even a thread about it... it's from the limited soundtrack edition of RoTK.

This girl (an elf of Lórien) already appeared in the very first trailers for FoTR
(please log in to view the image)

This one is from the second teaser trailer to fotr -

One of them is Urúviel, the handmaiden of Galadriel as far as I remember; I forgot the names of the others (if they exist)

Last edited by Exabyte on May 27th, 2004 at 02:32 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:28 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

damn i never saw the first set of trailers for FOTR :-(

yeah they added echoes and stuff to the people in the supertrailer, like when gandalf said you shall not pass they echoed his voice.

Hey lookout for our SUPERTRAILER coming out soon

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:37 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

and the orc pursuit into lorien from fotr was shot
and was in the trailer

Im Back happy

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:49 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

yeah i got the supertrailer on a DVD that i got free when i bought a ticket to the trilogy showing in feb. and noticed the girls...

yeah, it's a deleted scene from FOTR alright... there's quite alot of stuff cut from the first one...

-orcs chasing the fellowship from the mines of moria
-the woodelves shooting down those orcs
-the handmaidens of galadriel
-Sarumans Leuitenant Orc

they shot 80 miles of film... alot of stuff won't make it anywhere.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:18 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

=[

I wish they showed it all.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:56 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote