KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Disappointed

Disappointed
Started by: Aurora

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurora
Princess

Disappointed

sad sad I am not sure how long this will last but it has to be said and since the ppl who it is aimed at are not going on the Tig Party anymore then I am making it it's own topic sad

I take it as a blow toward me and my topic that you guys are boycotting my topic, it has survived many things on this forum. Three mods, members leaving, LL411, and newbies who have become our friends. When A.D. logged on this morning and I read the names of the ppl who have turned their back on me and my topic I was hurt... not only did you leave the tig party, you made it public, setting my topic out as the bad guy and black listing it. I seem to remember that only a few weeks ago everyone was all to happy to set a great welcome to the 2nd one! mad

Exa, Shadowy and Smodden, I understand if you are taking a break from the forum completely, we all have taken a little time away at times, and if that is the case you won't be reading this.....

Thor, I am not sure what to say to you really........... actually nothing because I am so upset with you. I had no idea you would follow a crowdno

Chris I am upset with you the most. I am not actually going to write anything on here about it because it is a private matter but I really am disappointed in you confused

I thought of you all as my friends and you have turned your back on mesad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:05 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

dont worry i am still here ... i am to addicted to leave

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:07 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

My choice was not supposed to offend anyone, least of all the Thread itself - which in my opinion is definitely the most powerful thread ever created here, and I am really happy and thankful that I could write there so long, got to know you all better and was able to spend long happy hours there.

I am still reading everything new posted in Tig Party,
but I had to decide not to post there anymore - mostly because of private reasons/problems that are irrelevant for explaining the situation, so il ignore them in this post

Fact is that posting in Tig didn't let me enough time to read all the other threads, and so I ceased it.
I repeat, this is no personal offense against anyone

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:12 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i am bitter.....i hav noticed that.....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

The tig party is great. I made a lot of friends there. Without it, I probaly wouldn't be know here. If there is a 3rd Annual, I will be there

Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

The Tig's what drew me away from the OTF for so long laughing out loud that in itself is a feat, Aurora big grin

regardless...it is by far THE most successful topic ever made, and while this doesn't entirely relate to the topic, I've gotta congratulate you for that thumb up

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I love Tig Party. You can't blame everything on Tig, because it has made us closer to each other, and it's made KMC more enjoyable for me personally, and it's also kept this forum going.
But I think now that we know each other, and Tig has become so predictable, as Exa said, the best thing to do right now might be to close it. To close it for a while, and continue with the rest of the forum. Having Tig open and many members not posting in it, makes the atmosphere of the forum seem somewhat bitter, to me.
It can be re-opened in a few months, when the forum has been uplifted again.
But that's just my personal opinion.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:17 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i never knew anyone here til i started posting there....and now i hav frends (i hope)becos of it....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:17 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Yeah, the Tig Party is where I made so many great friends, I am not going to stop to post there because I am Tig Party addicted.

If anyone else decides so, I can not change his decision, but I would if I could.

I will miss anyone leaving the Tig Party, but if you have personal reasons to leave it, I am okay with it.

love love all the community!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:22 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Closing the Tig Party is probably one of the worst things that can be done...

Since Storm has stated that any threads taken off topic would be closed, and since no member of the LOTR Forum can stay on topic for more than 1 post...the Tig Party gives us all a place where we can speak our mind about things other than LOTR ! Close it, and I gaurantee that within a month, the LOTR Forum will be dead, all threads closed, and all members bitter !

When you talk to people IRL, do you only talk about LOTR and if they change the subject, do you tell them that you are leaving ???
As absurd as that is...that is exactly what those of you who said you are leaving are doing.

I might be partial to Aurora's viewpoint, but I too am quite disappointed in those that I called my friends !

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:26 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
and since no member of the LOTR Forum can stay on topic for more than 1 post...

laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughinglaughing
laughing

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:27 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i cant even talk to the others anyware els....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:28 PM
Tassie

But most people who make the forum go off-topic have already made their decision to abandon the thread.

I'm sorry, AD, but I'm taking break from tig

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:31 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

okay have fun outside Tassie sad

hello Tassie here then...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:33 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

im gona hav 2 resrt 2 posting hi on other threads and goiung offtopic.....uh oh...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:35 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by .x.Fee.x.
i cant even talk to the others anyware els....

PM
msn
etc..

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:38 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Tassie~Cyanide~
PM
msn
etc..

OTF!!!! eek!

sorry embarrasment

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:39 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

quote:
Originally posted by ABE LINCOLN
OTF!!!! eek!

sorry embarrasment

i dont eva go there.....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:41 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

me does sooooommmeeetimes (rarely)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:47 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

the tig party was the first thread i ever went into on KMC. there i met alot of the people i know fairly well now. without it that would have never happened.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:13 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote