KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » J.K copyright!!!!!!

J.K copyright!!!!!!
Started by: Nazgul lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nazgul lord

J.K copyright!!!!!!

o.k last night i wasflicking through the return of the shadow and i noticed an uncanny lickness between nazgul and dementors for example on page 185 this:"bingo fancied that he heard faintly the sound like breath being drawn in with a his"

and then this from harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban "the thing under the cloak whatever it was drew a long rattling breath"

hmmmmmmm some on should tell cristopher tolkien so he can cash in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:00 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Dark hooded figures with hidden faces genuinelly install terror, therefore they are going to be creatures that scare you, therefore they are going to be in more than one book under more than one name.

Perhaps the Grim Reaper should sue Tolkien>

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:09 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

true

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:25 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

indeed....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:53 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

one

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:01 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

word

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:01 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:02 PM
Thorondor
Love?

are

A God Among Geeks

Thorondor
Love?

pointless

A God Among Geeks

Discos
The Discmeister

return of the shadow?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:19 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

yeah of the unfinished tales

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:17 PM
AgentTwiggy

quote:
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Perhaps the Grim Reaper should sue Tolkien>

He already did.

I'm very, very sorry.

Gotta get Return of the Shadow. Frodo as Bingo... hee hee.

Fala, etc.
Don we now our PPC apparel
Falablablah
Let's put Sues in a spiky barrel
FALALALALA BLAHBLABLAHBLAH

~Oracle

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:04 PM
AgentTwiggy is currently offline Click here to Send AgentTwiggy a Private Message Find more posts by AgentTwiggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

I don't like HP, but JK didn't really "rip off" LoTR...I mean, if you want to put it that way, Tolkien ripped off a lot of other things. You know the dwarf language looks a lot like the Viking language?

What ticked me off the most was I was reading a review of the LoTR movies and this guy said "The spider is a copy from the HP spider" I screamed and closed the window...I mean, how dumb are you, which was writen first? >< Ah well, done ranting

"Hip hip"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:20 AM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Tolkien was very good with languages... He had to have roots in some kind of already-existing form.
And maybe J.K.R. didn't envision her wraiths like Tolkien did his.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 01:06 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

Doesn't make a difference since a million horror movies have that.

(Slight exaggeration)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 10:34 AM
Naredhel is currently offline Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote