KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Mouth of Sauron vs. The Witch King

The Mouth of Sauron vs. The Witch King
Started by: Thrain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thrain
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Mouth of Sauron vs. The Witch King

Yes people, your old buddy thrain is back!

I will start a topic and it is simply who do you think would win in a battle against each other, the witch king or the mouth of sauron?

I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. M-my king
-Boromir

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:10 AM
Thrain is currently offline Click here to Send Thrain a Private Message Find more posts by Thrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thrain
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you are smart you'd pick the witch king!

-Boromir

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:11 AM
Thrain is currently offline Click here to Send Thrain a Private Message Find more posts by Thrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yeah of course the witchking, but to most standards here I dont think some people would have read the book so they would wait for the EE tocome out before replying to this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Witchking for sure though, possibly any Nazgul would beat MOS.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:08 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

The mouth of sauron, i think you mean the EYE

GOD!!!!!!

As if sauron has a mouth messed

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:29 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol your an idiot Chris.

I never know if your being sarcastic or just a complete dumbshit

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:41 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Im just pointing out sauron never had a mouth, unless Thrains talking about that character in the cheap novelisation version of the films....talk about cashing in.....

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:44 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

the mouth of sauron, dude, the mouth of sauron!!

the little freakish thing which aragorn kills at the black gate.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:47 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ahh...the mouth of sauron or wiki...

I'd have to say the witch king. big grin

I'm on sauron's side...Sauron indeed does NOT have a mouthmessed

stick out tongue cheeky Discos...
Fight!
eek!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:54 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

The black thing aragorn kills at the black gate, ok Discos thats an Orc.

You have to pay attanetion wink

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:00 PM
Nazgul lord

come on dudes how can you not remember he brings out frodo's mithril shirt and gives gandalf and the co-alition of middle earth the terms and conditions of sauron.

as for the question i have to say the witch king hands down

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:22 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ah i see what you're doing, seeing as I've been away for a few months I come back and you're teasing me like a newbie......whatever guys wink

I'm so too cool for that shifty

I used to own this place, dont think I aint remembered the jewels you once gave me chris!!....oh how those jewels sparkle on my ebay gallery

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:34 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
the mouth of sauron, dude, the mouth of sauron!!

the little freakish thing which aragorn kills at the black gate.

what? he dies...i must have forgot to read that part

anywya, go witchy!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:41 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

yeah i'd say your right i know that darth knows who the mouth is.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:42 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thrain
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would have to say teh ear or maybe the NOSE of sauron

-Boromir

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 01:08 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

nose of sauron stick out tongue yes...must stiff out suspesious odors in the orc army..uh oh! i think i smell crack! bad orc, bad! hehhe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 03:01 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Even sauron could not live through the smell of something that has both Crack and Orc in the title

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:38 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

haha you cheeky begger as usual.

Witchking was somewhat easily defeated, even with his ultimate powers taken away you would think he could block Eowyn's sword.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:42 PM
Thrain
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do u think orcs do in there spare time?......nevewr mind i think i'm just gonna get some nasty ass awnsers by u guys

-Boromir

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:20 PM
The Inkeeper

course he wouldnt because

he is recoiling in pain at this knife in his leg
if he did and killed eowyn....then...whos gonna kill wiki? Story ended

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:22 PM
Thrain
Restricted

Account Restricted

You Thought i was getting banned inkeeper well your wrong......i just got another warning........for the 6th time........in the same day.......damn.

-Boromir

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:18 PM