KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Pippin's song to Denethor????

Pippin's song to Denethor????
Started by: LordotRing fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordotRing fan

Worried Pippin's song to Denethor????

does anyone know where I can find a free download of this song? I really liked it and I have been searching high and low across the internet but haven't found anything. Does anyone know a link or something? sad

Thanks in advanced.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:43 PM
LordotRing fan is currently offline Click here to Send LordotRing fan a Private Message Find more posts by LordotRing fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Well the song is called "The Steward of Gondor" so if you type that in a downloading thing then it'll probably come up smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:05 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

No need to thank for the advice roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:13 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Lol Mandos...you didn't even GIVE advice haha! I would just advise to buy the soundtrack though big grin ya got it Mandos? I've only got the RotK one sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:21 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rohanspear543
Member Extra Strength

FREE! pay the .99 cents your robbing stars of money! they only make 10 mil a song after all =(

"only the dead have seen the end of war."-Plato
“A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 05:05 AM
rohanspear543 is currently offline Click here to Send rohanspear543 a Private Message Find more posts by rohanspear543 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

yeah, those poor guys have to go through hunger and pain... sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:11 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

yes tragic isnt it

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 08:11 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

I just bought the soundtrack. i got em all.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:00 AM
Mace Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

is pippins song on the rotk soundtrack then? big grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 11:20 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yup....I'm listening to the soundtrack of ROTK right now...it;s a really really great cd you should just get the whole thing...forget downloads

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:01 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yup I agree...it is good big grin plus it has cool covers so if you downloaded it then you wouldnt have them

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 02:05 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

big grin well its my bday coming up in a few months... shifty *sits on edge of chair and waits for May*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 06:45 PM
Suzuka

Darn, you're 6 days older than me *cry*

"Hip hip"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 11:25 PM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
help please

i bet the cd is great and all, but is there anyway that someone can please send me the song? erm i can't go out and buy it, no and i only want this one song. i really need someones help. sad do u have a sn on instant messanger or somthing that u can send it to me from???

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:16 AM
help please is currently offline Click here to Send help please a Private Message Find more posts by help please Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

Search in google, and search for Steward of Gondor

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:11 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyu

Re: Pippin's song to Denethor????

[QUOTE=3158551]Originally posted by LordotRing fan
[B]does anyone know where I can find a free download of this song? I really liked it and I have been searching high and low across the internet but haven't found anything. Does anyone know a link or something? sad

Home is behind
The world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall...fadeE]

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:46 AM
qwertyu is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyu a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote