KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Omg!!!!!

Omg!!!!!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Omg!!!!!

i just heard! did you know some guy, peter jackson or something, well hes one of the jackson five or something...maybe it was tito i dunno

but he is making a lord of the rings film! with miramax but they say it must only be one film!

damn

will have to see how this develops

i heard a smaller company, new line or something want it......

wonder who will be picked for casting!!!

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:44 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ok, hows about we jump forward.....oh say 8yrs and see what else we find...

Discos - oh look a forum!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:49 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

omg thats so exicting!!!!
sauron whered you hear this??!!! Its gona be so cool!!!

i wonder if they'll show the balrog!!!
one movie that sux but at least its beter then nothing!! finaly us fans will be rewarded!!!

and yeah i think i heard somethin about the lord of the Rings movie being made but thought it was a rumur...:banana: party!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:54 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dude i know!!

i just cant wait!

im just waiting to see

tom bombadil
and
the scouring of the shire

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

omg yeah....that is the ONE thing i want to see...if they screw everything else up i don't care as long as they HAVE 'TOM' and 'Scourging'!

i wonder who will play tom?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:02 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i heard something about elijah wood.....as gandalf or someone

oh and kylie minogue tried out for galadriel, god she would be perfect!

oh and that guy from the matrix is going to be elrond...whats his name keanu reeves....

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:05 PM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
whats his name keanu reeves....

Really? Cool smile

Really lookin forward finally to see Glorfindel... hes one of the best characters in the book smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:13 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah i know big grin glorfindel will MAKE that movie

if they leave him out they might as well ruin it more and put an ACTUAL FLAMING EYE ON TOP OF BARUT DUR

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:16 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

hope they show Gwaihir alot, oh and hope we see flashbacks of Thorondor

But i should be really impressed when Frodo & Sam don't go to Osgiliath...

Discos - I hear Arwens horse has its excellent huge part as always smile

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:16 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

really? that movie might just be a huge failure, i can bet, i'm neva going to see that rubbish...
lord of the rings?? pfft!

Never EVER....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:17 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

discos what do you mean arwens horse, she is hardly on scrren

like they would give HER a big part!

yeah i mean when they meet faramir and he doesnt take them to osgiliath that will be like cool

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:20 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

one of my friends said its going to fail, my friend said they wont even get 1 oscar for any film!

Discos - my friend always seems to be wrong though...perhaps thats why he is invisible shifty

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:20 PM
Exabyte

Arwen? I think they'll cut her... I mean, she isnt really an important character and only confusing - she's rather unnecessary.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:22 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

oh and when frodo doesnt send sam home! that will be good

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:27 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

Yeah, I'm happy for that, that was SAD. I'm happy...GLOOOOOOOOOORFINDEL!! big grin big grin eek!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:27 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Uh...a biiiiiiiiiit confused here.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:28 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I sort of am, all I know is something about a movie with all the right characters. Hi and bye everyone...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:29 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

They're making another Lord of the Rings? Wha?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:30 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

*shrugs*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:32 PM
Tassie

i guess it's just sauron being sauron wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:34 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote