KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Special Edition Is Out!!!!!!!!

Special Edition Is Out!!!!!!!!
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Special Edition Is Out!!!!!!!!

Yes they put it out Friday!!!!! and it looks like a cool book, BUT the price is 549,- NKR which is $ 76,25,- and £43,57,- I am fond of the movie but not that fond.

BLOODSUCKERS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 08:41 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ahhh, is it out??? have you checked Elkjøp Finti, they're usually many, many hundreds of NOK's cheaper than other places on dvd's.

btw, this dvd gets topscores EVERYwhere. and IGN.com gave it 10's on all areas in their 16 (!)-page review, and obviously 10 overall. "best dvd ever", they say.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 06:08 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

i think it is standard price Mah, I saw it at the local video rental store and they always been real cheap when it came to movies

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 09:30 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well on the 2-disc LOTR dvd Elkjøp had 175 NOK. and on the simpsons season 2 they had 349 while every other place had 500-something.

but again; is it really out?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 10:02 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

according to lotr.net it's out

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 11:24 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

but on lotr.nl nothing is said about the new dvd I think it has different release dates, tho I dont know yet wether to go for vhs or dvd, dvd is nice and all that, but I think I can get my folks to pay the vhs when I myself need to buy the dvd

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 11:26 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hehe, GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! of course you CANNOT buy the VHS, we're talking about 4 dvds here, we're talking about perfect picture-quality, not grainy, tormenting VHS quality!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 11:31 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i just rented it. ill watch it later.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
but again; is it really out?
I asked them wasnt this to be released the 11th of November and they just grined and said "who is checking?"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 08:41 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah the store can release it early if they want. although they can get in trouble.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 08:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance
is it out ion elkjop as well mah????

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Last edited by Mujaffa on Nov 10th, 2002 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 09:30 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

nomad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 10:57 AM
finti

thats what you get for living in Florø laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 04:25 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

they HAVE to get it to tomorrow.
One Mix shop had it today, but "only for rental"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 04:34 PM
finti

elkjop florø,if it exist, will get it around May 2003

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 04:47 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it does, and they got the 2-disc version on the first day!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 04:54 PM
finti

wow

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 05:06 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

amazing hu??

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 05:22 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

not really

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 05:25 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

at least we get TheTwoTowers on world-premiere at midnight, not the year after as with FOTR!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 05:28 PM