KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Return of the King Extended DVD

The Return of the King Extended DVD
Started by: Maltasonti4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maltasonti4

The Return of the King Extended DVD

I know its way to early to even talking about this but I was thinking the other day and was wondering if they will make us wait until next November to get it or will they send it sooner. Yeah I know the movie isn't even out but still I was just wondering.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:23 PM
Maltasonti4 is currently offline Click here to Send Maltasonti4 a Private Message Find more posts by Maltasonti4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well hopefully since PJ is going right into King Kong he will rush out the dvd releases of ROTK for the normal and the extended version. but then again who knows.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:41 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i think since it will be such a popular movie they might release it asap

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:29 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I hope it comes out sooner! I can't wait! eek!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:50 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aragorniscool45

i want the dvd to come out NOW

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:17 PM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Well that wont work wink
I think it will come earlier than November, but not, as some say, in March.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:20 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

they will let it lie a while get the anticipation up but not too long

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

i hop they put it out before august so i can get it for my b-day
other wise i'll have to wait for christmas

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:31 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

First NLC has to release the cinema-version on DVD. (Sighs).
And then wait a few months for the almost 5 hours extended DVD.
There is NOTHING on the net ANYWHERE that can be confirmed.

But since there's no fourth LotR movie coming out in December, maybe the DVD's will come out a little sooner. I could do with NOW as well smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:43 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I absoulutley cannot wait till it comes out. Does anyone know what it will contain?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:11 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

I cant wait!smile ... They forgot a lot too. I liked the House of Healing in the book, so I cant wait to see it on film!smilesmile... I cant wait for the REGULAR DVD to come out!! Hehe... lmfao =)

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:15 AM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Do you think it will have the Scouring of the Shire? What about the Mouth of Sauraun? And the house of healing? There is still so much i want to see.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:21 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The Scorching was never filmed (to the VERY best of my knowledge), so that won’t feature. What will be in ee is: Mouth of Sauron, Houses of Healing, Gandalf vs. Witch King, Aragorn in throne room of Minas Tirith, death of Saruman, Merry swearing loyalty to king Theoden.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:47 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

What about the "We shall see the Shire again"? Also, What about Aragorn healing? Geeze i sound like such a nag.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:54 AM