KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » So what are you gonna do

So what are you gonna do
Started by: fini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fini
Hurricane stalker

Smile So what are you gonna do

So people the LOTR saga ends this year ( early next yr for me). What on earth are we allllllllll gonna do when there is no more movie to be waiting and going crazy for???? cool
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: army of the dead.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:45 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

hmmm... good question what are we gonna do! Well im going to keep on collecting! and hopefully Pj will make a hobbit but it is unlikly!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:55 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ya that is kind of a scary thought. hopefully with the success of these films more fantasy type films will come out and maybe even more tolkien movies. We all know there is plenty of stories that could be told from tolkien in the movies.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:08 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

yup

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:16 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainHaldir
lord captain haldir

wait..... after return of the king..... will this forum for LOTR be changed to a new movie or removed!?!?!?

"Remonaarath Prestad ou day filien!"- (elrond in FOTR telling archers to fire)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:12 PM
CaptainHaldir is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainHaldir a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainHaldir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

I doubt it because there will always be that fan base, but participation is going to jump at the release of the film, but a few months after there will be just a limited number of people still posting. thats my guess anyways.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:36 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lorien

It would be great if PJ films the book Hobbit.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:59 PM
Lorien is currently offline Click here to Send Lorien a Private Message Find more posts by Lorien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smeagol

When ROTK is over and all the DVDs are out, I'm going to watch the trilogy over and over, collect more LOTR stuff, ahd hope to god that Christopher Tolkien bypasses the rights to The Hobbit..

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:20 PM
Smeagol is currently offline Click here to Send Smeagol a Private Message Find more posts by Smeagol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmm if they are gonna make more tolkien movies then we should alllllllll pray that someone as great as peter jackson does them

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:41 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

And at the end of ROTK me and my friends will be giving a standing ovation anyway............i hope you people do that too !!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:10 PM
glorfindel

what will we do?if the ring goes into the fire and we are at hand? Happy Dance
why I will wait and wait until I have all threee dvd,s and a crate of larger and the house to myself and draw the curtains and watch the whole tale from start to finish(magic)

but let us hope that some one will read the silmarillion and do as good a job on that
elvesssssssssessssssssssss presiousssssss
smokin'

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:59 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

Yeah, I plan to continue watching my DVDs.....over and over and over again, lol. And I've heard that Jackson may be making a Hobbit movie...I hope so...I just hope he doesn't get Elijah Wood to play Bilbo. He's too identifiable with Frodo I think to make it really believable...it might confuse people who haven't read the books. So, I guess I'll be waiting for more on that as well. And I hope they keep the forum up. Even if it's not brand new, it's a legacy that plenty of people will be talking about for years to come.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:13 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

im just gonna watch the dvds over and over again, i mean there is no way that i could ever get tired of gandalf saying you shall not pass, or him riding down the mountain, and the other heroic stuff that is yet to come in the hailed series of LOTR i will always collect the collectibles like i do now. and i will always love the series, i think this trilogy is one of the lasting movies for fans that they can always keep to remember the rebirth of tolkiens LOTR series. but maybe pj will go on to create the before the LOTR stories such as the hobbit, and maybe even the silmarillion. or maybe he might continue the after story of the characters that still stayed in middle-earth, even though that wouldnt be that exciting. but we dont know and we wont know until he does do something like that. all we have to do is just to keep on doing the stuff that we love to do, watch collect and watch again. at least that is what i do.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:36 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no not another what are we gonna do after the movie thread hehehehe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:48 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote