KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Angel

Angel
Started by: Carth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Smile The Angel Thread

Who watches? Do you like it.

Last edited by Carth on Dec 14th, 2003 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:40 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Woooooo Angel kicks ass woooooooo.
Yeah it's cool. I've got series 1-3 on DVD and I'm going to get 4 when it's released. It's so much better than Buffy.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:46 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i watch it, and i like it. i haven't seen the old seasons. spike is so funny and great that he's on angel. can't wait to see buffy pop up!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:02 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

True, Spike is the shizel.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:13 PM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I LOVE ANGEL!!!! I've got the first 4 seasons on VHS. You americans are lucky though, i have to wait till the new year to see the fifth season. So is it any good so far? Whats happened?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:18 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I watch it sometimes...but I have never been very interessed in it...(I prefer the lightness of Buffy to a certain extent). The fact that the French channel TF1 has broadcast it in no particular order (it has even mixed 2 seasons together, as far as I remember !) may be responsible for that.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:27 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I know a good Angel spoiler site. If you want the link let me know. The site has spoilers for other shows too.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:21 PM
NinthCorona

yea this show is really cool, it sucks that they pulled cordelia from the new season sad

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 01:41 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Darth bandon, could you give me that link please?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:34 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

They pulled Cordy nooooooo!!!!
She was my fav since he Buffy days.

Anywayz back on topic it took me two showings of Angel season one to get me intrested, but now i am hooked not on the same level as Buffy but hooked never the less, the show is definetly aimed at an older audience then its 'mother' show. Wolfram and Hart & Lorne rock not to mention the hotness of Cordy and Winifred, being a UK resident we haven't had chance to see season 5 but with the arrival of Spike, i can't wait.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:36 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I pm'ed the link BarmyBrummie.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:41 PM
Abbita

I know, Thanx again Darth! Can't wait to see the new season in january.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:57 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The show is so much better with Spike added into the mix

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
The show is so much better with Spike added into the mix

True.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:35 PM
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

Cool Angel

I see Buffy has a thread so Angel should have one as its also a great show.

Anyone else like it?

Fave characters? eps? seasons?

Cordy is my favorite character, I have many fave eps and the best season imo in S4

Im also a connor luver, stop the hate!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:40 PM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Angel rocks, although my favourite is Buffy, i think Angel is a pretty damn good spin off.

BTW Bunnies glad to see you on here m8.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:47 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

Hey Will, you showed me the light and i joined big grin

Buffy is also my fave but sometimes I foget this is a spin-off it is so good.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:50 PM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Why thank you, its a damn good site, i practically live on here.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:52 PM
Abbita

Angel rox my world!!!! Angels my favourite character of course but I love Lorne too. The best season so far....erm
1st)season 1
2nd)season 4
3rd)season 3
4th)season 2
My favourite episodes are The Ring, That Old Gang O Mine and In the Dark.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:27 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

ANGEL ROCKS!!!!! My favorite characters are Angel (of course) and Wesley Wyndam-Price big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:56 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote