KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Boy Meets World

Boy Meets World
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Boy Meets World

Has anyone seen this show? I think it used to come on ABC, but now it's on Disney.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:59 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i watch it all the time!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:11 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I watch it occasionally.

I was a big fan when it was on ABC...now I'm just a casual fan watching re-runs.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh, they're doing nothing but showing re-runs

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:28 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Who were your favorite characters?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:28 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

eric, topanga, cory, mr. feeny

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:07 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Shawn
Eric
cory

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:24 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Eric and Mr. Feeny. The show got better as it got crazier big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:43 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Eric in the beginning was not my favorite character...but in the later seasons he was hilarious!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:00 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

that show was ok, I liked eric in the later seasons, and feeny. the show started to suck in the last 2 years that it was on.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:49 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Too true.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:57 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

the first seasons really did suck. the ones were their seniors and when their in college now that was good. my favorite espisode is the one were everyone is locked in the high school and a killer is in there killing everyone and it turns out to be shawn. my favorite quote is after kenny get stabbed with a pencil in his forehead and its makes a mark on the wall and cory says: "we'll always know he was that tall." laughing

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:01 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

That was funny. And Feeny got stabbed in the back with the scissors. I know it was a dream and all coz Shawn was jealous of Cory spending more time with Topanga. BTW, she was hot, wasn't she?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:53 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

She was pretty hot...not the greatest, but she's doable.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:01 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

"Doable"?? I guess since you put it that way, she was "doable". thumb up

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:05 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:07 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Well, to be a little more specific, doable "where" exactly, mmm??? shifty

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:12 PM
LanceWindu

Hmm...where ever you can think I would suspect.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:13 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

And where would you think you would suspect, mmm? shifty

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:15 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Topanga is hot.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 12:12 AM