KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Charmed Quiz

Charmed Quiz
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Charmed Quiz

Name the four Charmed ones and their powers.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:12 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

Prue-Telikineis(sp) moves things w/ her mind (r.i.p)
Phoebe-Sees into the future,flys,impath,fights
Piper-frezzes and blows up stuff
Paige-whitelighter and moves stuff w/ the sound off her voice

i know i got a A+++++

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 05:10 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Close, but incorrect.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:12 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[[.c.dutton.]]
shawn ashmore

Prue: astral projection, telekinises
Phoebe: premonitions, levitation, and the newly aquired empath abilities
Paige: healing (with leos help, i.e. Cole in the 4th season), orbing, orbing telekinises, and the ability to glamour
Piper: freezing, blowing up things

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:01 PM
[[.c.dutton.]] is currently offline Click here to Send [[.c.dutton.]] a Private Message Find more posts by [[.c.dutton.]] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

You missed one for Paige. She also has the ability to sense. [[.c.dutton.]], if you don't mind, can you please ask one?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 04:04 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

what is the full name of Piper and Leos baby?
or
in one episode it shows some of the past before grams died who was prue engaged too?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:31 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell

Wyatt - Leo's last name
Matthew - Paige's last name
Piper - Piper's last name

Roger was her fiance.

Here's a question:

Which of the sisters have been married and in what order?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

prue never married Roger but the was an episode when an evil priestess cast a spell on hjer to turn the charmed ones evil where she married a deamon unconsious (1st wedding)

Piper married Leo and Prue astoral projecttion ruined the wedding piper was very mad about this.

Phoebe married Cole when he was the source and in a moselium after he savatashes the wedding andtries to make it look like paige did it when phoebe turns invisable in the end the get married in the moselium

so 1st Prue
2nd Piper
3rd Phoebe
how many times has piper died

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:28 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Piper died in the episode "Deja Vu All Over Again", and again in "All Hell Breaks Loose".

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 09:43 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

And also in "Coyote Piper".

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:52 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

ok then so got a question

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:56 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

What powers do each of the Charmed Ones temporarily receive when they first go into the future in the episode "Morality Bites"? (The episode where Phoebe has a vision that she burns to death on a stake)

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:14 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

as far as i know they didnt get any new powers they just became stronger but Leo and Piper had a Girl and were Divorced

In the episode where Paige and Phoebe go into the past and Leo and Piper are having Councilling what is missing from the cabanet at the end?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:57 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa
as far as i know they didnt get any new powers they just became stronger but Leo and Piper had a Girl and were Divorced

Piper's temporal stasis was more powerful, Prue received the power of energy blasts, and Phoebe received the powers of Electrokinesis and Levitation.

quote:
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa

In the episode where Paige and Phoebe go into the past and Leo and Piper are having Councilling what is missing from the cabanet at the end?

I recorded that episode but I haven't watched it yet. The answer is the Bride and Groom figure.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:54 PM
reander
Queen of the underworld

How many times has the demon of fear, Barbas, been on Charmed, and name the episode(s).

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:56 PM
reander is currently offline Click here to Send reander a Private Message Find more posts by reander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Three

From Fear to Eternity
Ms. Hellfire
Sympathy for the Demon

Name the three ways that causes someone or something to become a warlock.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:44 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Actually, there are four ways.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:27 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

um i dont know so just a guess
killing a witch
mortal turning evil and going to the source
witch turned evil
or a warlock giving powers to you

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 08:00 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

The answers are:

Using your powers for evil
If a familiar kills his owner witch and then dies nine times
Born a warlock
Wed evilly

Your turn

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:31 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

ok well i didnt know that

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:53 PM