KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Veronica Mars!

Veronica Mars!
Started by: caballera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
caballera

Tongue Veronica Mars!

I caught the second ep. last night and this show is SWEET! Anyone else watching?
I searched the net and came across this site with all kinds of behind the scenes footage and whatnot...
http://www.upn.com/asset_exchange/v.../veronica_mars/
username: silver2
pw: vmars

not a bad find.... cool

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 02:01 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Yup. Love this show, however, I haven't seen last nights ep, it's on tape.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 08:50 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

AWW I FORGOT BOUT IT ! ANY1 HAVE A RECAP AND WHEN ITS ON AGAIN

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:13 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Depends. Just check your UPN channel's website and look for it. And do so, it was a really go episoide. wink

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 07:28 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seahawk

I LOVE Veronica Mars! Can you tell? lol. I think VM is one of the best new shows on TV. I even signed up for the text messages/ voice mails from Veronica thing UPN has going on. I can't wait for the new epsiode nest week!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 08:34 AM
Seahawk is currently offline Click here to Send Seahawk a Private Message Find more posts by Seahawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonin

Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars is probally the best tv show i have ever seen Veronica Mars season 2 comes out on DVD august 22 and the 3rd season stars in the fall

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:02 PM
Jonin is currently offline Click here to Send Jonin a Private Message Find more posts by Jonin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKid91

i've never watched it, is it any good?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:50 PM
TheKid91 is currently offline Click here to Send TheKid91 a Private Message Find more posts by TheKid91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't it a women's show? I saw one episode and it was ok.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:26 PM
Blax XXX is currently offline Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Please Use The Search Function

Veronica Mars!

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Last edited by SkinWalker on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:25 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

I just found out about kristen bell from her short story arc on Deadwood. I then got ahold of Veronica Mars and just watched the entire first season. This girl has major talent and is absolutely gorgeous.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:29 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Veronica Mars Sneaks Online a Week Early
According to Variety, the new CW network will premiere several of its series early, via commercial-free streaming on MSN. Among the shows getting advanced bows are Runaway (available Sept. 18), Everybody Hates Chris (Sept. 24) and Veronica Mars (Sept. 26).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 08:31 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I love VM esp. Logan and Veronica

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:08 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I hate half of the characters in Veronica Mars so much, and I think some of the dialogue is very cheesy, but I love it. I don't know why.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 10:31 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

could the reason be kristen bell?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:27 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably.

They say that by doing this show, she is downplaying herself. Saying this isn't a good showing of her acting chops.

Practically saying that she could do better in a better kind of show.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:52 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

well she has a lot of talent, but she does get a chance to show off some of it in this show. No she definitely doesnt get to show it all but shes building a nice fan base with teh show that can help her later. Get the Reefer Madness movie musical dvd showtime made in 05 to see her. SHe stared in the off broadway play of it (shes a good musical theater actor) and then also stared in showtimes movie of it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:48 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I saw her sing/dance on stage at some Award Show earlier this year. I think it was the DayTime Emmys. The Award show that's dedicated to DayTime Soap Operas/Stories.(Young and the Restless, General Hospital, etc...)

She was good. I was suprised.

I use to watch this show and then I went off too college, and wasn't aware when the next season of the show started and then it was downhill from there.

I'm mad too, because the last episode I saw, the Season Finale of whatever season it was, was her answering the door at the end of the show and us the viewers not knowing who it is and finding out next season. But I got distracted by college and forgot all about the show and didn't remember it and didn't know when the next season started. So yeah, I'm pissed about that.

Does anyone know which Season Finale Episode I'm talking about? If so, could you tell me who came to the door that night when they revealed it the following Season Premiere.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:07 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I enjoyed watching Veronica Mars, and was rather pleased when they aired season 2 immediately after season 1 without a break.

It was a beaten Logan at the door.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:12 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't remember any specifics. Logan is the Blonde haired one right with the Rich Family?

Why was he beaten?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:16 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I' m going to do a copy and paste job on this.

A drunk and suicidal Logan headed to the Coronado Bridge to commit suicide. Though he was prevented from going through with his suicide attempt by Weevil and his fellow PCH bikers. Weevil, much like Logan, was still haunted by their love of Lilly Kane and Weevil was consumed with anger at Logan and wanted to inflict vigilante justice to ensure he would pay for "murdering" the woman the two loved.

The son of Aaron Echolls, the abusive actor.

Attachment: logan echolls.png
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:25 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote