KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallpox - on FX

Smallpox - on FX
Started by: crickey77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crickey77

Smallpox - on FX

This week while watching an rerun of nip/tuck (awesome) I saw a commercial for this movie called Smallpox.
I haven't seen much publicity for it, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.
I think it looks really cool, actually.
Thoughts?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:37 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I think it was pretty scary.I don't think I would watch it.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 03:36 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

You wouldn't watch because it looks scary?

That is the reason that I am going to watch...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 03:59 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

I saw these previews recently too. Looks really authentic. At first I thought it was something real and I was li,e whats going on? But then I realized it was just a fake documentary and was impressed. The filming looks awesome and I am always drawn to a good virus movie. I look forward to Sunday and the talk that follows it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:09 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

So, did anyone see the movie last night?
I thought it was really good... and believeable...

What do you guys think?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:08 PM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

It was boring really, didn't even watch it til the end. roll eyes (sarcastic)

no other words would do

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:08 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i missed it, but it looks good. hope it doesn't give some crazy guys ne ideas, or we're all screwed.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:17 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

I don't think what they showed is anything new to anyone.
Scary stuff, but nothing revolutionary.

Anyway, I saw a commercial that said they are reairing it on Wednesday night at 8.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:51 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

awesome, i'll be their. and by their i mean in front of my TV

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:11 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rolandbishop

it was okay. it was a bit interesting, because it was different from other tv shows. it was like a documentary.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:55 AM
rolandbishop is currently offline Click here to Send rolandbishop a Private Message Find more posts by rolandbishop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Now im even more gemephobic

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:28 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

I found it interesting. Never realized how it would destroy the infastructure. I mean its like the world went to a stand still. I hope some folks saw it that can make a difference and do something in preparation.

There is no way this movie could bring ideas to anyone. Smallpox is locked away pretty secure....

What did you guys think of the Ezekial passage? Weird...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:01 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

quote:
it was like a documentary.
I think this was the best thing about it... making it believable.
I might have to catch it again...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 06:08 PM